Home > FASS DRP 02 Dodge Replacement Pump 1998.5 to 2002 5.9L Cummins
- FREE GROUND SHIPPING -The FASS DRP 02 Dodge Replacement Pump is a direct complete replacement for the failed lift pump for your 1998.5 to 2002 Dodge Ram with 5.9L Cummins. This replacement lift pump was designed to resolve the all too common issues associated with the factory lift pump. A lift pump failure is a very costly repair on your 2nd Gen Dodge truck. This FASS DRP02 is a superior lift pump that offers a larger motor, increased fuel flow rates, the required fuel pressure and a 4 Year Warranty. Since the DRP 02 is designed as a direct replacement lift pump installation is easy. READ MORE >>
FASS DRP02 Dodge Replacement Pump
The DRP02 lift pump applications:
- All 1998.5 to 2002 Dodge Ram 2500 trucks with the 5.9L Cummins engines.
- All 1998.5 to 2002 Dodge Ram 3500 trucks with the 5.9L Cummins engines.
FASS has the solution to the Dodge Ram lift pump failure problem with the FASS DRP Dodge Replacement Pump. FASS introduced the FASS DRP series replacement lift pumps to solve these all too common lift pump failure issues. The FASS engineers realized that some customers did not need the full benefits of the more expensive FASS high-performance FUEL AIR SEPARATION SYSTEMS. The FASS engineers created the FASS DRP-02 as a simple bolt on system that required minimal installation time for the 1998.5 to 2002 Dodge Ram trucks. If you need a reliable fuel delivery but not ready to make the investment in a full FASS system? Then take a look at the latest innovations to the FASS product line. The Dodge Replacement fuel pump better known as the DRP02, will replace the Dodge factory fuel pump. In an hour or less of your time, you can eliminate the worry associated with the stock lift pump and vastly increase the reliability of your truck. Now you have the dependability of FASS brands without the cost of a full system.
FASS DRP 02 Dodge Replacement Pump Benefits:
- DRP 02 requires only 30 minutes to 1 hour or less installation time.
- Designed as a direct bolt-on replacement Cummins fuel pump.
- Mounts with the supplied bracket
- Lift Pump provides a 250% increase in fuel delivery rate over the OEM pump design.
- Produces better torque and engine response.
- Backed by a Manufacturers 4 Year Warranty!
- Lift Pump uses a Heavy Duty motor that is segregated to prolong the life of the motor.
- Heavy Duty Motor uses oversized bearings on the motor shaft to make sure it is well supported.
- The electric motor provides High Torque to Gear Ratio to ensure Cold Weather Starts.
- Draws around the same amount of amperage the stock pump does so it can make use of the wire harness.
- Strong enough to push B-20 and B-50 Fuels in the warmer months of the year.
- Recommended for stock power applications only.
- Connects to the OEM fuel line using the supplied connectors.
- Increased Fuel Flow. Works in conjunction with the Stock Fuel Filter assembly.
- DRP-02 Replaces Stock Carter Pump.
- FASS DRP02 will provide Easier Start-Ups.
- Reduced Maintenance Costs.
- Provides a fuel pressure output of 16 to 18 PSI.
- Built with the FASS Silencing Technology.
NOTE: If your Dodge Ram vehicle has been upgraded with an In-Tank Pump you will need to purchase the FASS STK-1002 Suction Tube Kit for this pump to work. The suction tube kit is required so that fuel supplied from the fuel tank to your FASS DRP 02 lift pump. If your truck has had the factory Intake Pump Retrofit Kit installed by a dealer, you must also order the FASS Pickup Tube Kit to accommodate for this upgrade. This FASS replacement lift pump was formerly known as the FASS DDRP-02.
The FASS DRP 02 is MADE IN THE USA!
No the FASS DRP 02 is designed to support a stock powered motor only. If you have increased the power level of your truck we recommend looking at a FASS Titanium Series fuel pump.