- FREE GROUND SHIPPING -
The FASS DRP 04 Dodge Replacement Pump is a direct complete replacement for the failed lift pump for your 2003 to 2004 Dodge Ram with 5.9L Cummins. This replacement lift pump was designed to resolve the all to common issues associated with the factory lift pumps. A lift pump failure is a very costly repair on your Dodge truck. THE FASS DRP04 is a superior product that offers a larger motor, increased fuel flow rates, the required fuel pressure and a 4 Year Warranty. Since the DRP 04 is designed as a replacement lift pump installation is easy. READ MORE >>
FASS DRP04 Dodge Replacement Pump
The DRP04 Cummins 5.9L replacement lift pump applications:
- All 2003 to 2004 Dodge Ram trucks with the 5.9L Cummins engines.
- Cummins Replacement Fuel Pump 2003 to 2004 Dodge Ram DRP 04 FASS Cummins
FASS has the solution to the Dodge Ram lift pump failure problem with the FASS DRP Dodge Replacement Pump. FASS introduced the FASS DRP series replacement lift pumps to solve these all to common lift pump failure issues. The FASS engineers realized that some customers did not need the full benefits of the more expensive FASS high-performance FUEL AIR SEPARATION SYSTEMS. The FASS engineers created the FASS DRP-04 as a simple bolt on system that required minimal installation time for the 2003 to 2004 Dodge Ram trucks. If you need a reliable fuel delivery but not ready to make the investment in a full FASS system? Then take a look at the latest innovations to the FASS product line. The Dodge Replacement fuel pump better known as the DRP04, will replace the Dodge factory fuel pump. In an hour or less of your time, you can eliminate the worry associated with the stock lift pump and vastly increase the reliability of your truck. Now you have the dependability of FASS brands without the cost of a full system.
FASS DRP 04 Dodge Replacement Pump Benefits:
- Requires 1 hour for installation time.
- Mounts with the supplied bracket
- Provides a 250% increase in fuel delivery rate over the OEM pump design.
- Produces better torque and engine response.
- Backed by a Manufacturers 4 Year Warranty!
- Uses a Heavy Duty motor that is segregated from the fuel to prolong the life of the motor.
- Heavy Duty Motor uses over sized bearings on the motor shaft to make sure it is well supported.
- Motor provides High Torque to Gear Ratio to insure Cold Weather Starts.
- Draws around the same amount of amperage the stock pump does so it can make use of the wire harness.
- Strong enough to push B-20 and B-50 Fuels in the warmer months of the year.
- Recommended for stock power applications only.
- Connects to the OEM fuel line using the supplied connectors.
- Increased Fuel Flow. Works in conjunction with the Stock Fuel Filter assembly.
- Replaces Stock Carter Pump.
- Provides Easier Start Ups.
- Reduced Maintenance Costs.
- Provides a fuel pressure output of 16 to 18 PSI.
- Built with the FASS Silencing Technology.
NOTE: If your vehicle has been upgraded with an In-Tank Pump you will need to purchase the FASS STK-1002 Suction Tube Kit for this pump to work. The suction tube kit is required so that fuel can be supplied from the fuel tank to your FASS DRP 04 lift pump. if your truck has had the factory Intake Pump Retrofit Kit installed by a dealer, you must also order the FASS Pickup Tube Kit to accommodate for this upgrade.
If you would like to increase the efficiency of the FASS DRP 04 lift pump we recommend the installation of the FASS RK04 Relocation Kit. The FASS DRP04 Relocation Kit allows you to mount this lift pump closer to the fuel tank. By relocating the pumps position your essentially creating a pusher pump rather than a suction pump.
The FASS DRP 04 is MADE IN THE USA!
Will the FASS DRP 04 support a tuner?
No the FASS DRP 04 is designed to support a stock powered motor only. If you have increased the power level of your truck we recommend looking at a FASS Titanium Series fuel pump.