The FASS FS-1001 Water Separator Filter has a recommended change interval of 15,000 to 30,000 miles. The regular draining of this Fleetguard FS-1001 filter element helps prolong the life of the FASS Water Separator filter and prevent fuel problems. This Fleetguard diesel fuel filter removes both entrained and emulsified water from your diesel fuel at a 10 Micron level. READ MORE >>
FASS FS-1001 Water Separator
The Fleetguard FS-1001 Water Separator applications:
- FASS 150 Series Fuel Pumps
- FASS HD Series Fuel Pumps
- FASS Versatile Series Fuel Pumps.
- FASS Titanium Series Pumps in Gun Metal Grey Models Only!
Fleetguard FS-1001 HD Series Replacement Water Separator benefits:
- Removes the Emulsified Water
- Removes Entrained Water from your diesel fuel.
- This diesel fuel water separator filter features a spin on drain valve at the bottom of the filter.
- Filters at a 10 Micron level.
- This diesel fuel filter contains the patented Stratapore filtration media.
KLM recommends regularly draining this Water Separator FS-1001 filter to remove the water contained within this filter on a regular basis.
Emulsified Water is the water that is dispersed within the diesel fuel that is effectively removed by the FS1001 Water Separator.
Regularly removing the water from this FS-1001 fuel filter will help to prevent freeze ups in your vehicles fuel system during the winter months.
FASS Fleetguard FS-1001 Water Separator Replacement Filter is MADE IN THE USA!