FASS 5/8 Suction Tube Kit In Fuel Module Upgrade Kit STK-1003B
The FASS STK-1003B 5/8 Suction Tube Kit - In Fuel Module W/O Bulk Head Fitting
FASS STK-1003B 5/8" Suction Tube Kit features:
- Easily Upgrades Existing Bulkhead Kits
- Increase fuel delivery rate.
- Eliminates the 1/4 Tank issues.
- 5/8: I.D. Suction Tube Port
- Allows fuel uptake to occur at the intake basket.
- Will not interfere with the OEM vehicles Fuel Gauge.
- The FASS Suction Tube Kit In Fuel Module Upgrade Kit comes with all necessary hardware from the bulkhead fitting to the in fuel tank module.
- The addition of the FASS Suction Tube Kit In Fuel Module Upgrade Kit allows conversion of your older FASS STK-1002 to the new FASS STK-1003B setup is now possible.
The FASS 5/8 Suction Tube Kit In Fuel Module Upgrade Kit includes:
- 5/8” Bulkhead - # BHF-1002
- Grommet - # RS2770
- 5/8” MPT Suction 16’1/4” Length Convoluted Suction Tube
- 5/8” MPT (Male Pipe Thread) x 1/2” Flare (90 Degree)
- 5/8” x 1/2”Female Push Lock
The FASS STK-1003B 5/8" Suction Tube Conversion Kit is approved for use in the following diesel powered vehicles with the FASS STK-1002 kit already installed:
- 1994 to Current Model Dodge Ram Cummins 5.9L / 6.7L - 2WD and 4WD trucks
- 1999 to Current Model Ford Powerstroke 7.3L / 6.0L / 6.4L / 6.7L - 2WD and 4WD trucks
- 2001 to Current Model GM Duramax 6.6L - 2WD and 4WD trucks
NOTE: This Kit is an upgrade Kit only, must be used to upgrade STK-1002 or any FASS Fuel System pump that includes a Bulk Head Fitting. The FASS STK-1003B will not work on the 2003 to 204 Dodge Ram diesel powered trucks! FASS STK-1003B 5/8" Suction Tube Kit 5/8 Suction Tube Kit does not contain the bulkhead fitting.
FASS STK-1003B 5/8" Suction Tube Conversion Kit is MADE IN THE USA!