Home > FASS Titanium Series FS-2001 Fuel Water Separator
FASS Titanium Series FS-2001 Emulsified Fuel Water Separator
The FASS Titanium Series FS-2001 Fuel Water Separator is for both the Titanium Series & 95 Series FASS Fuel Air Separation Systems
FASS Titanium Series FS-2001 Emulsified Water Separator Description:
- Microlite Fuel/Water Separator Spin-on with Drain
- Removes Emulsified water from your diesel fuel.
- Removed Entrained water from your diesel fuel.
- Filters fuel to a 20 Micron level.
- Now the replacement water separator filter for the FASS WS-2001.
- Removes the water in your diesel fuel.
KLM Performance recommends regularly draining this FASS Titanium Series FS-2001 Fuel Water Separator to:
- Remove the water contained within this filter.
- Help to prevent freeze ups in your vehicle fuel system during the winter months.
- Prevent the growth of microorganisms with thin the filter.
The FASS FS-2001 Emulsified Water Separator is recommended to be changed every 15 to 30,000 miles. The FASS FS-2001 Water Separator change intervals vary due to the quality and type of fuel used.
KLM Performance strongly recommends keeping a spare set of FASS 95 Series / Titanium Series Filters in your vehicle at all times. Keeping an extra set of FASS 95 / Titanium Series Replacement Filters in your truck is far cheaper than calling for a tow!
FASS FS-2001 Water Separator Filter