The FASS Titanium Series T D02 diesel fuel lift pump provides the high performance fuel filtration and supply required for increased performance in the 1989 to 1993 Dodge Ram trucks with the Cummins 5.9L Diesel engines. FASS Fuel Systems Titanium Series diesel fuel pumps are available with flow rates of 95 to 150 gallons per hour. FASS Fuel Systems offer a limited lifetime warranty on the Titanium Series lifts pump for your Dodge D-Series truck.
FASS Fuel Systems Titanium Series Diesel Fuel Air Separation System Lift Pump For the 1989 to 1993 Dodge Ram Dodge Cummins 5.9L diesel fuel pumps.
The FASS Titanium Series T D02 diesel lift pump applications:
The 1989 to 1993 Cummins turbo diesel uses a high-pressure direct injection system. Diesel fuel is supplied by the fuel injection pump to keep fuel available to the injectors when needed. The FASS Titanium Series Fuel Air Separation System provides advanced fuel filtration which removes diesel fuel contaminants such as:
- Entrained Water
- Emulsified Water
- Dirt, Debris, and Sediment
The advanced diesel fuel filtration provided by a FASS Titanium Series offers these benefits:
- Provides the 1989 to 1993 Dodge Cummins diesel owners the cleanest burning fuel possible.
- Provides clean diesel fuel filtered down to a 3-micron level.
- The FASS fuel pump will help extend the life of your Bosch Fuel injectors and Bosch Fuel Injection system.
- Eliminates the wear and tear caused by air and vapor trapped in diesel fuel.
- Increase fuel economy.
- Reduces engine noise.
- Provides increased throttle response by providing the fuel injection with the correct fuel pressure and delivery rate.
- Your diesel fuel is continuously being filtered to remove dirt, air, vapor, and water.
- This diesel fuel filtration process ensures that your diesel truck always has the freshest and cleanest fuel possible.
The Titanium Series Dodge Ram diesel fuel pump features:
- Larger Water Separator
- New Gun Metal Grey Color
- 1/2" ID Fuel Lines
- 1/2" ID Discharge Fittings
- Bolt On Frame Bracket
- Lifetime Warranty
- Sold as a complete kit ready for installation.
The FASS Titanium Series T D02 diesel fuel pump are available in Multiple Flow rates to support the power level of your Cummins diesel.
FASS T D02 095G provides 95 Gallons per hour at 8 to 10 psi for the 1989 to 1993 Dodge Ram trucks with Stock To Moderate Horsepower
FASS T D02 150G provides 150 Gallons per hour at 8 to 10 psi for the 1989 to 1993 Dodge Ram trucks with Moderate to Extreme Horsepower
FASS Titanium Series Systems support Stock to High Modified Performance aftermarket modifications such as Performance Chips, Injectors and other products that increase fuel demand in your Dodge Cummins 5.9L.
All FASS Titanium Series T D02 diesel fuel pumps now include the following FASS features and technology:
FASS Bolt On Mounting Bracket, allowing the Titanium Series pump to be mounted within minutes, without any welding or drilling of your trucks frame.
FASS Silencing Technology to help reduce down the noise created by installing and using an aftermarket fuel separation unit. By using radius cuts, tight tolerances on all gears.s
FASS Performance Radius Cuts are an advanced machining technique that improves the flow of fuel by creating smooth flowing cuts within the aluminum housing, to prevent turbulence in the flowing fuel and the reintroduction of air and vapor back into the fuel supply.
FASS Mass Fuel Flow Return technology is used to Polish the fuel continually by keeping a positive pressure on the fuel supplied and returned to the tank.
The FASS Titanium Series Fuel Air Separation Systems for the Dodge Cummins 5.9L diesel engines are MADE IN THE USA!