Home > FASS Titanium Series Fuel Pump Dodge Ram Cummins 1994-1998
- FREE GROUND SHIPPING -The FASS Titanium Series T D10 diesel fuel lift pump provides the high performance fuel filtration and supply required for increased performance in the 1994 to 1998 Dodge Ram trucks with the Cummins 5.9L Diesel engines. FASS Fuel Systems Titanium Series diesel fuel pumps are available with flow rates of 125 to 240 gallons per hour. FASS Fuel Systems offer a limited lifetime warranty on the Titanium Series lift pump. READ MORE >>
FASS Fuel Systems Titanium Series Diesel Fuel Air Separation System.
The Titanium Series Lift Pump For the 1994 to 1998 Dodge Ram Dodge Cummins 5.9L diesel fuel pumps.
The FASS Titanium Series T D10 diesel lift pump applications:
1994 to 1998 Dodge Ram 2500, 3500 series trucks with the 5.9L Cummins.
The modern Cummins diesel uses a high-pressure common rail fuel injection system. Fuel is supplied to the common tube, or rail by the fuel injection pump to keep fuel available to the injectors when needed. Your diesel fuel injectors work with extreme pressures and an electronically controlled injection system. The FASS Titanium Series Fuel Air Separation System provides advanced fuel filtration which removes diesel fuel contaminants such as:
- Entrained Water
- Emulsified Water
- Dirt, Debris, and Sediment
The advanced diesel fuel filtration provided by a FASS Titanium Series offers these benefits:
- Provides the 1994 to 1998 Dodge Cummins diesel owners the cleanest burning diesel fuel possible.
- Provides clean diesel fuel filtered down to a 3-micron level.
- The FASS fuel pump will help extend the life of your Bosch Fuel injectors and Bosch Fuel Injection system.
- Eliminates the wear and tear caused by air and vapor trapped in diesel fuel.
- Increase fuel economy.
- Reduces engine noise.
- Provides increased throttle response by providing the fuel injection with the correct fuel pressure and delivery rate.
- Your diesel fuel is continuously being filtered to remove dirt, air, vapor, and water.
- This diesel fuel filtration process ensures that your diesel truck always has the freshest and cleanest fuel possible.
The Titanium Series Dodge Ram diesel fuel pump features:
- Larger Water Separator
- New Gun Metal Grey Color
- 1/2" ID Fuel Lines
- 1/2" ID Discharge Fittings
- Bolt On Frame Bracket
- Lifetime Warranty
- Sold as a complete kit ready for installation.
The FASS Titanium Series T D10 diesel fuel pump are a high-pressure diesel fuel lift available in Multiple Flow rates to support the power level of your Cummins diesel.
FASS T D10 125G provides 125 Gallons per hour at 45 psi for 1994 to 1998 Dodge Ram trucks with Stock To Moderate Horsepower
FASS T D10 220G provides 220 Gallons per hour at 45 psi for 1994 to 1998 Dodge Ram trucks with Super Extreme Horsepower
FASS T D10 260G provides 260 Gallons per hour at 45 psi for 1994 to1998 Dodge Ram trucks Highly Modified Horsepower
FASS Titanium Series Systems support Stock to High Modified Performance aftermarket modifications such as Performance Chips, Injectors and other products that increase fuel demand in your Dodge Cummins 5.9L.
All FASS Titanium Series T D10 diesel fuel pumps now include the following FASS features and technology:
FASS Bolt On Mounting Bracket, allowing the Titanium Series pump to be mounted within minutes, without any welding or drilling of your trucks frame.
FASS Silencing Technology to help reduce down the noise created by installing and using an aftermarket fuel separation unit. By using radius cuts, tight tolerances on all gears.s
FASS Performance Radius Cuts are an advanced machining technique that improves the flow of fuel by creating smooth flowing cuts within the aluminum housing, to prevent turbulence in the flowing fuel and the reintroduction of air and vapor back into the fuel supply.
FASS Mass Fuel Flow Return technology is used to Polish the fuel continually by keeping a positive pressure on the fuel supplied and returned to the tank.
The FASS Titanium Series Fuel Air Separation Systems for the Dodge Ram Cummins 5.9L diesel engines are MADE IN THE USA!
List Price: $27.78 Your Price: $27.78 You Save: $0.00 (0 %)add to cart