Home > FASS Titanium Series Diesel Fuel Lift Pump 150GPH@10PSI Ford Powerstroke 6.7L 2011-2016
- FREE GROUND SHIPPING -The FASS Titanium Series T F17 150GPH diesel fuel lift pump provides the high performance diesel fuel filtration and supply required for increased performance in the 2011 to 2016 Ford Powerstroke trucks. This Ford Powerstroke Fuel Air Separation System is for the Powerstroke 6.7L Diesel engines. READ MORE >>
FASS Fuel Systems Titanium Series Diesel Fuel Air Separation System Lift Pump
The FASS T F17 Titanium Series For the 2011 to 2016 Ford Powerstroke 6.7L diesel fuel pumps.
The FASS Titanium Series T F17 Ford diesel lift pump applications:
2011 to 2016 Ford Powerstroke 2500, 3500, 4500 and 5500 series trucks with the 6.7L Ford.
The modern Powerstroke diesel installed in the Ford uses a high-pressure common rail fuel injection system. Diesel Fuel is supplied to the common tube, or rail by the fuel injection pump to keep fuel available to the injectors when needed. Your diesel fuel injectors work with extreme pressures and an electronically controlled injection system. The FASS Titanium Series Fuel Air Separation System provides advanced fuel filtration which removes diesel fuel contaminants such as:
- Entrained Water
- Emulsified Water
- Dirt, Debris, and Sediment
The advanced diesel fuel filtration provided by a FASS Titanium Series offers these benefits:
- Provides the 2011 to 2016 Ford Powerstroke diesel owners the cleanest burning fuel possible.
- Provides clean diesel fuel filtered down to a 3-micron level.
- The FASS fuel pump will help extend the life of your Bosch Fuel injectors and Bosch Fuel Injection system.
- Eliminates the wear and tear caused by air and vapor trapped in diesel fuel.
- Increase fuel economy.
- Reduces engine noise.
- Provides increased throttle response by providing the fuel injection with the correct fuel pressure and delivery rate.
- Your diesel fuel is continuously being filtered to remove dirt, air, vapor, and water.
- This diesel fuel filtration process ensures that your diesel truck always has the freshest and cleanest fuel possible.
The Titanium Series Ford Powerstroke diesel fuel pump features:
- Larger Water Separator
- New Gun Metal Grey Color
- 1/2" ID Fuel Lines
- 1/2" ID Discharge Fittings
- Bolt On Frame Bracket
- Lifetime Warranty
- Sold as a complete kit ready for installation.
The FASS Titanium Series T F17 diesel fuel pump are available in Multiple Flow rates to support the power level of your diesel.
FASS T F17 125G provides 125 Gallons per hour at 55 psi for the 2011 to 2016 Ford Powerstroke trucks with Stock To Moderate Horsepower
FASS T F17 150G provides 150 Gallons per hour at 55 psi for the 2011 to 2016 Ford Powerstroke trucks with Stock To Moderate Horsepower
FASS T F17 200G provides 200 Gallons per hour at 55 psi for the 2011 to 2016 Ford Powerstroke trucks with Moderate to Extreme Horsepower
FASS T F17 220G provides 220 Gallons per hour at 55 psi for the 2011 to 2016 Ford Powerstroke trucks with Super Extreme Horsepower
FASS Titanium Series Systems diesel fuel pumps support Stock to Super Extreme Powerstroke engines. The installation of High Performance aftermarket modifications such as Performance Chips, Injectors and other products that increase fuel demand in your Ford Powerstroke 6.7L are supported by a FASS lift pump.
All FASS Titanium Series T F17 diesel fuel pumps now include the following FASS features and technology:
FASS Bolt On Mounting Bracket, allowing the Titanium Series pump to be mounted within minutes, without any welding or drilling of your trucks frame.
FASS Silencing Technology to help reduce down the noise created by installing and using an aftermarket fuel separation unit. By using radius cuts, tight tolerances on all gears.
FASS Performance Radius Cuts are an advanced machining technique that improves the flow of fuel by creating smooth flowing cuts within the aluminum housing, to prevent turbulence in the flowing fuel and the reintroduction of air and vapor back into the fuel supply.
FASS Mass Fuel Flow Return technology is used to Polish the fuel continually by keeping a positive pressure on the fuel supplied and returned to the tank.
The FASS Titanium Series Fuel Air Separation Systems for the Ford Powerstroke 6.7L diesel engines are MADE IN THE USA!