Home > FASS Titanium Series Fuel Pump GM Duramax 2001-2016
- FREE GROUND SHIPPING -The FASS T C 10 Titanium Series diesel fuel pump for your GM Duramax 6.6L LB7, LLY, LBZ, LML and LMM engines removes water, vapor, and debris to a 3 mIicron filtration level. Easy to install, bolt on systems makes installation of a FASS Titanium Series Fuel Pump simpler than ever to install with the Bolt On Bracket. READ MORE >>
FASS Fuel Systems Titanium Series Diesel Fuel Air Separation System Lift Pump
The FASS T C10 Titanium Series For 2001 to 2010 Duramax 6.6L diesel engines.
The FASS Titanium Series T C10 GM Duramax diesel lift pump applications:
- 2001 to 2016 Chevrolet Silverado H and Chevrolet Kodiak, GMC Sierra HD, GMC Topkick trucks with LB7, LLY, LBZ, LML, and LMM 6.6L Duramax diesel engines.
- 2001 to 2010 Chevrolet Express, GMC Savana Vans with the LB7, LLY, LBZ, LML and LMM 6.6L Duramax diesel engines.
The modern 6.6L Duramax diesel uses a high-pressure common rail fuel injection system. Diesel Fuel is supplied to the common tube, or rail by the fuel injection pump to keep fuel available to the injectors when needed. Your diesel fuel injectors work with extreme pressures and an electronically controlled injection system. A FASS Fuel System will filter your diesel fuel for your Duramax 6.6L LB7, LLY, LBZ, LML and LMM diesel engines by removing water, air and debris as low as 3 microns.
The FASS Titanium Series Fuel Air Separation System provides advanced fuel filtration which removes diesel fuel contaminants such as:
- Entrained Water
- Emulsified Water
- Dirt, Debris, and Sediment
The advanced diesel fuel filtration provided by a FASS Titanium Series offers these benefits:
- This Fuel Pump Provides the 2001 to 2010 6.6L LML and LMM Duramax diesel owners the cleanest burning fuel possible.
- Lift Pump provides clean diesel fuel filtered down to a 3-micron level.
- The FASS fuel pump will help extend the life of your Bosch Fuel injectors and Bosch Fuel Injection system.
- Eliminates the wear and tear caused by air and vapor trapped in diesel fuel.
- Increase fuel economy.
- Reduces engine noise.
- Provides increased throttle response by providing the fuel injection with the correct fuel pressure and delivery rate.
- Your diesel fuel is continuously being filtered to remove dirt, air, vapor, and water.
- This diesel fuel filtration process ensures that your diesel truck always has the freshest and cleanest fuel possible.
The Titanium Series Duramax 6.6L diesel fuel pump features:
- Larger Water Separator
- New Gun Metal Grey Color
- 1/2" ID Fuel Lines
- 1/2" ID Discharge Fittings
- Bolt On Frame Bracket
- Lifetime Warranty
- Sold as a complete kit ready for installation.
The FASS Titanium Series T C10 diesel fuel pump are available in Multiple Flow rates to support the power level of your diesel.
FASS T C10 95G provides 95 Gallons per hour at 8 to 10 psi for the 2001 to 2010 GM trucks with Stock To Moderate Horsepower
FASS T C10 150G provides 150 Gallons per hour at 8 to 10 psi for the 2001 to 2010 GM vehicles with Moderate to Extreme Horsepower
FASS T C10 220G provides 220 Gallons per hour at 8 to 10 psi for the 2001 to 2016 GM trucks with Super Extreme Horsepower
FASS T C10 260G provides 260 Gallons per hour at 8 to 10 psi for the 2001 to 2016 GM vehicles with Highly Modified Horsepower
FASS Titanium Series Systems diesel fuel pumps support Stock to Highly Modified Duramax Diesel engines. The installation of High-Performance aftermarket modifications such as Performance Chips, Injectors and other products that increase fuel demand in your Duramax diesel. These power changes are supported by a FASS lift pump.
All FASS Titanium Series T C10 Duramax diesel fuel pumps now include the following FASS features and technology:
FASS Bolt On Mounting Bracket, allowing the Titanium Series pump to be mounted within minutes, without any welding or drilling of your trucks frame.
FASS Silencing Technology to help reduce down the noise created by installing and using an aftermarket fuel separation unit. By using radius cuts, tight tolerances on all gears.
FASS Performance Radius Cuts are an advanced machining technique that improves the flow of fuel by creating smooth flowing cuts within the aluminum housing, to prevent turbulence in the flowing fuel and the reintroduction of air and vapor back into the fuel supply.
FASS Mass Fuel Flow Return technology is used to Polish the fuel continually by keeping a positive pressure on the fuel supplied and returned to the tank for additional treatment.
The FASS Titanium Series Fuel Air Separation Systems for the 6.6 L Duramax diesel engines are MADE IN THE USA!