Home > Fleetguard FS1000 Fuel Water Separator
Fleetguard FS1000 Fuel / Water Separator
This Fleetguard FS1000 is a replacement Fuel and Water Separator that separates water from the fuel and removes significant contaminants while offering superior filtration levels than the FASS FS-1001 Water Separator. The Fleetguard FS1001 Fuel/Water Separator is a High-Efficiency Fuel and Water Separator containing the patented Stratapore Filter Media. This diesel fuel water separator filter is a Spin On diesel fuel filter with a 10 Micron Filtration rating. This diesel water separator filter offers a finer filtration medium to remove water from your diesel fuel. The water removal capability of this premium quality filter helps to ensure the longevity of your entire fuel injection system and reduce bacteria growth.
The Fleetguard FS1000 filter benefits:
- Has a metal housing which now makes this Fuel Water Separator an environmentally friendly filter.
- Approved for use with both Bio-Diesel and Ultra Low Sulfur Diesel compatible.
- Removes entrained water and emulsified water.
- Filters to a 10 Micron level.
This Fleetguard FS1000 Replacement Fuel and Water Separator Filter applications:
- Cummins N14, LTA10, NTA855, QSM11, M11-C, ISM02, ISM07, M11-C,
- Caterpillar C7. C9, C10, C11, C12, C13C13 and C15
Fleetguard FS1001 Diesel Fuel Water Separator Filter Specification's
- Overall Height 249.07 mm or 9.806 inches
- Largest OD 93.47 mm or 3.68 inches
- Seam OD 93.22 mm or 3.67 inches
- Gasket OD 71.88 mm or 2.83 inches
- GASKET ID 62.48 mm or 2.46 inches
- Thread Size 1-14 UNS-2B
- Standpipe YES
- EMULSIFIED WATER SEPARATION 95 %
- FREE WATER SEPARATION 95 %
- EFFICIENCY, TWA BY SAE J 1985 98.7 %
- MICRON RATING BY SAE J 1985 10 Micron
Diesel Fuel Water Separator Filter Cross References:
- FASS FS-1001
- Cummins 3413084
- ABC BUS 631204850
- AC TP1292
- AGCO 72515622
- ATLAS COPCO 5541-7098-00
- BALDWIN BF1259
- BLOUNT 10064607
- CARQUEST 86406
- CASE 87674239
- CATERPILLAR 2568753
- CUMMINS 3329289
- TEREX 15271319
The Cummins Filtration - Fleetguard diesel fuel filters deliver the best fuel filtration performance, These filters use the proprietary StrataPore media to remove the harmful contaminants. Use of Fleetguard on-engine filters ensures optimal fuel system protection per demanding OEM specifications.