Home > Fleetguard FS19586 Fuel Water Separator Housing
Cummins FS19586 Fuel Water Separator Filter Housing Conversion Kit
This Fleetguard FS19586 is a complete replacement Fuel and Water Separator Filter Housing.
This 1998.5 to 1999 Dodge 5.9LCummins Complete Fuel Filter Housing Conversion Kit Contains:
- One FS19586 Fuel Filter Housing
- One Fleetguard FS19855 Fuel Filter
- One 3823256 Water in Fuel Sensor / WIF Sensor Electrical Connector
- One 3163655 Fuel Heater Electrical Connector
The 1998.5 to 2002 Dodge Ram trucks have a standard issue of fuel leaks coming from the OEM filter assembly. KLM Performance offers this Dodge Ram replacement fuel filter assembly as a way to solve this problem. This Fuel Water Separator Filter Housing is the OEM Dodge Ram Fuel Water Separator housing that contains the FS19855 filter element. The FS19856 fuel filter housing is a complete replacement part that includes a new FS19855 filter element is a premium quality diesel water separator filter that removes water from your diesel fuel. The removal of water helps to ensure the longevity of your entire fuel injection system and reduce bacteria growth. The FS19586 is a brand new OEM Cummins replacement part.
Fleetguard FS19586 Water Separator Housing applications:
- 1998.5 Dodge Ram 2500 and 3500 5.9L Cummins Diesel.
- 1999 Dodge Ram 2500 and 3500 5.9L Cummins Diesel.
- 2000 Dodge Ram 2500 and 3500 5.9L diesel engines
- 2001 Dodge Ram 2500 and 3500 5.9L diesel engines
- 2002 Dodge Ram 2500 and 3500 5.9L diesel engines
- Cummins 3946872
- Cummins 3949344
- Cummins 3943976
- Davco 3937718
This Cummins FS19586 Fuel Water Separator Filter Housing Kit supersedes:
- Cummins FS1263
- Fleetguard FS19579
Fleetguard FS19586 FS Kit dimensions:
- Width 6.161 " or 156.49 mm
- Overall Height 9.12" or 231.65 mm
- Kit contains a brand new WIF Sensor
- Inlet Connection M12 X 1.5-6H INT
- Length 150.49 mm (5.925 in)
- Outlet Connection M12 X 1.5-6H INT
This Cummins FS19586 Fuel Water Separator Filter Housing Conversion Kit requires you to complete the following tasks for installation:
- Modification of the fuel supply lines to the new fuel filter canister.
- Installation of a fuel line from the fuel filter canister to the VP44 Fuel injection Pump.
- Proper installation of the White and Black power lines to the existing sensors.
- Installation of the existing fuel filter housings banjo bolts to the new fuel filter assembly.
- Cutting the existing hard fuel lines and installation of new diesel rated fuel lines to supply the fuel to the filter and injection pump.
- Installation of band clamps to secure the fuel lines in place.
Items not included but required for installation of this upgraded fuel filter housing on your Dodge Ram truck:
- Common Sense
- Mechanical ability
- Band Clamps
- Sealing Washers
- Diesel Rated Fuel Lines
This Fleetguard part is offered with quantity discounts for additional savings.