Home > Fleetguard LF14000NN Cummins Oil Filter
Fleetguard LF14000NN Lube Filter
The Fleetguard LF14000NN Lubrication Filter applications:
- Cummins X15 diesel engines
- Cummins ISX15 diesel engines built after 01/01/10.
- Cummins ISX12 diesel engines.
- Cummins ISX12 natural gas engines.
- Cummins QST30 diesel engines
- Cummins QSM11 Diesel engines built after 2007.
- Cummins X15 diesel engines built for 2017 plus.
- Volvo VED13 diesel engines.
This new filter was designed to meet the every changing engine designs and filtration specifications required in today's diesel engines. This new Cummins Filtration LF14000NN spin on oil filter now replaces the earlier model Fleetguard LF9080 oil filter.
Fleetguard LF14000NN Oil Filter benefits:
- NanoNet filtration media removes and retains 98.7% of all particles as small as 4 microns.
- 100% NanoNet filtration media is a synthetic, multi-layer polymer design with a robust structure.
- Oil Filter provides for maximum contaminant-holding capacity over the course of the filter’s service life.
- The NanoNet media structure enables superior cold-flow ability.
- The Fleetguard LF14000NN Oil Filter holds 11 to 24 grams more contaminants than any competitors oil filter.
- High cold-flow ability means less restriction and faster oil lubrication during cold start-ups, and lubricating and protecting the vital engine components.
- Oil Filter efficiency, capacity, and cold-flow ability are all improved.
Fleetguard Cummins LF14000NN Oil Filter Specifications:
- The LF14000NN holds between 11 to 24 grams more contaminants than competitors
- Dust Holding Capacity of 100g, 99% efficient at 30 microns and 72% efficient at 10 micron
- Largest OD 120.3 mm (4.736 inches)
- Standpipe No
- Thread Class 7H
- Overall Height 294.69 mm (11.602 inches)
- Thread Form Metric
- BPV Setting No
- Gasket OD 120.3 mm (4.736 inches)
- Thread Pitch 2.5 mm (.098 inch)
- Thread Diameter 95 mm (3.74 inches)
The Fleetguard LF14000NN Oil filter cross reference:
- Cummins 4367100
- FRL 42033721
- Q88 BD7154
- U30 PH8691
- V52 LF9001
- V52 LF9080