Flex-a-lite 50116 Flex-a-Chill Coolant Additive. This cooling system additive Prevents Scale, Protects your expensive engine parts and radiator, Controls electrolysis which corrodes your cooling system parts from the inside out, Prevents Coolant Passage Blockage, Reduces engine temperature by up to 20 Degrees Farenhieght and Extends the life of your cooling components. Flex-a-Lite 50016 Flex, a Chill Coolant Additive, lowers the surface tension of your cooling systems coolant which provides better contact and increases the heat transfer process. READ MORE >>
Flex-a-Lite 50016 Flex-a-Chill Coolant Additive
Flex-a-Chill Coolant Additive Features:
- Helps your engine cooling systems performance on two fronts.
- This coolant additive protects your expensive engine parts and radiator from electrolysis.
- Prevents contaminants such as calcium and magnesium clogging your cooling system.
- Reduces the surface tension of your cooling by providing better contact and better contact means better heat transfer.
Flex-a-Lite 50016 Flex-a-Chill Coolant Additive benefits:
- Compatible with all types of antifreeze
- 100-percent corrosion protection with straight water
- Delivers cooling and protection that reduces temperature of the cylinder heads
- Prevents scale and blockage inside the cooling system
- Race-track surfaced approved
- 100-percent water soluble
- Additional coolant gels are not required
- Utilizes corrosion inhibitor technology validated by ASTM testing
- Environmentally friendly
- Reduce engine temperature by up to 20 degrees Fareninhieght.
- Extend the life of your cooling components
- Improves coolant contact with radiator fins
- Lowers the coolants PH value to prevent harm to the aluminum cooling components
Flex-a-Lite 50016 Flex-a-Chill Coolant Additive is MADE IN THE USA!
What is the Application Rate for Street use?
One 12 oz. bottle of Flex-a-Chill Coolant Additive is good for 12 to 16 quarts of coolant with a minimum of 20-percent antifreeze for street applications.
What is the Application Rate for Race use?
Racing applications require twice the normal application rate of the 50016 Flex-a-Chill Coolant Additive for a Race Track approved coolant mixture.
How much of an improvement does Flex-a-Chill provide?
The application of this coolant additive can reduce engine temperature by up to 20 degrees Fahrenheit.