Home > Flex-a-Lite 50016 Flex-a-Chill Coolant Additive
Flex-a-Lite 50016 Flex-a-Chill Coolant Additive
Flex-a-Chill Coolant Additive Features:
- Helps your engine cooling systems performance on two fronts.
- This coolant additive protects your expensive engine parts and radiator from electrolysis.
- Prevents contaminants such as calcium and magnesium clogging your cooling system.
- Reduces the surface tension of your cooling by providing better contact and better contact means better heat transfer.
Flex-a-Lite 50016 Flex-a-Chill Coolant Additive benefits:
- Compatible with all types of antifreeze
- 100-percent corrosion protection with straight water
- Delivers cooling and protection that reduces temperature of the cylinder heads
- Prevents scale and blockage inside the cooling system
- Race-track surfaced approved
- 100-percent water soluble
- Additional coolant gels are not required
- Utilizes corrosion inhibitor technology validated by ASTM testing
- Environmentally friendly
- Reduce engine temperature by up to 20 degrees Fareninhieght.
- Extend the life of your cooling components
- Improves coolant contact with radiator fins
- Lowers the coolants PH value to prevent harm to the aluminum cooling components
Flex-a-Lite 50016 Flex-a-Chill Coolant Additive is MADE IN THE USA!
One 12 oz. bottle of Flex-a-Chill Coolant Additive is good for 12 to 16 quarts of coolant with a minimum of 20-percent antifreeze for street applications.
What is the Application Rate for Race use?
Racing applications require twice the normal application rate of the 50016 Flex-a-Chill Coolant Additive for a Race Track approved coolant mixture.
How much of an improvement does Flex-a-Chill provide?
The application of this coolant additive can reduce engine temperature by up to 20 degrees Fahrenheit.