Home > Fluidampr 300002 Cummins Drill Pin Kit
Fluidampr Cummins Drill Pin Kit
The New Fluidampr Cummins 3500+ RPM Harmonic Balancer Drill Pin Kit adds extra pins between the damper and the crankshaft. These additional pins help prevent fretting and ensures the damper stays in place.
Fluidampr Upgraded Cummins Harmonic Balancer Drill Pin Kit applications:
- 1992 to 1998 Dodge Ram Cummins 5.9L 12 Valve diesel engines used in competition, drag racing or pulling engines.
- 1998.5 to 2007 Dodge Ram Cummins 5.9L 24 Valve diesel engines used in competition, drag racing or pulling engines.
- 2007.5 to 2018 Dodge Ram Cummins 6.7L diesel engines used in competition, drag racing or pulling engines.
The Fluidampr 300002 Cummins Drill Pin Kit is for tremendous horsepower Cummins engines turning over 3500 revolutions per minute. The Fluidampr Drill Pin Kit provides the extra retention measures needed for high power Cummins Diesel motors.
Fluidampr 300002 Cummins 3500+ RPM Drill Pin Kit Includes:
- 2 Heavy Duty stronger .0005” press fit steel dowel pins.
- 1 Hardened 7.7 MM Drill Bit
- 1 Reamer Tool
- 1 Custom Made Drill Fixture is included for accurate alignment with the damper’s pre-drilled pin holes.
CAUTION - Fluidampr recommends that the Fluidampr Harmonic Balancer be pinned onto the crankshaft using the 300002 Drill Pin Kit on high horsepower engines. The installation of this Fluidampr Cummins Pin Kit is an additional safety measure to ensure the retention of the harmonic balancer to the crankshaft. Installation of a Fluidampr 30002 Cummins balancer drill pin kit for the Cummins turbo diesel engines used in competition, drag racing or pulling engines.
Fluidampr Dodge Ram Cummins Drill Pin Kit is MADE IN THE USA!
List Price: $405.65add to cart
List Price: $457.74add to cart
List Price: $544.61 Your Price: $404.03 You Save: $140.58 (26 %)add to cart
List Price: $457.25add to cart