Home > Fluidampr 620101 Harmonic Damper Chevy Small Block
- FREE GROUND SHIPPING -Fluidampr 620101 Small Block Domestic Harmonic Balancer protects your engine from destructive torsional vibrations. Installation of a Viscous Damper increases both HP and Torque while effectively protecting your stock or modified engines power output at all RPM's. READ MORE >>
1955 to 1995 General Motors engines used in the Chevrolet, GMC, Pontiac and Oldsmobile engines.
Fluidampr 620101 Domestic Series Replacement Harmonic Damper
The Fluidampr 620101 Domestic Viscous Crankshaft Vibration Damper controls torsional vibrations and reduces parasitic power loss. This High Performance vibration damper will smooth out the engine vibrations and free up lost power. A Fluidampr viscous damper automatically adapts to your engine modifications and continuously self-tunes in real time. This crankshaft harmonic damper optimizes damping at all levels and changing frequency ranges.
Fluidampr 620101 High Performance V8 Crankshaft Damper fitment guide:
- Chevy 4.3L 262 V6
- Chevy 4.6L 283 V8
- Chevy 5.0L 305 V8
- Chevy 5.0L 307 V8
- Chevy 5.4L 327 V8
- Chevy 5.7L 350 V8
- Chevy 6.7L 409 V8
Fluidampr 620101 Crankshaft Damper Benefits:
- A smoother running engine gains both HP and Torque.
- Reduces parasitic power loss.
- Better Fuel Efficiency.
- Viscous Damper extends the life of the motor.
- Improves Valve timing.
- Reduces crankshaft and bearing wear.
- No tuning required - just bolt it on.
- Safely controls torsional vibrations at all RPM's and power levels.
- Effectively compensates for changes in the rotational mass of built motors
- Continuously self-tunes in real time to control vibrations.
- Prolongs engine life.
Fluidampr 620101 SBC Small Block Chevy Harmonic Balancer Specifications:
- Material = Steel Construction
- Timing Marks applied to the outer housing at the 90, 180, 270-degree marks.
- Coated in a Black Zinc Finish
- Outside Diameter of 6.25"
- The unit weighs 7.9 pounds.
- Length 2.335"
- One Piece construction
- Keyway Single 3/16."
- Bore Diameter I.D. 1.2450"
- Exterior Timing Marks
- 100% Made In The USA!
NOTE: This Damper Will Not Fit On the LT1 motors produced after 1992!