Home > Fluidampr 720211 7.3L Powerstroke Fluidampr Harmonic Fluid Damper
- FREE GROUND SHIPPING -The Fluidampr 720211 High Performance Diesel Damper works on 1999 to 2003 Ford vehicles with the 7 3L Powerstroke diesel engine. The Fluidampr 720211 Harmonic Fluid Damper will increase the horsepower and torque of your motor while saving your crankshaft. The effective control of the destructive torsional vibrations allows your motor run smoother, quieter and longer. READ MORE >>
Fluidampr 720211 7.3L Ford Powerstroke Harmonic Damper
7.3L Performance Diesel Replacement Viscous Crankshaft Fluid Damper
This Fluidampr 720211 Harmonic Fluid Damper applications:
- 1999 to 2003 Ford vehicles equipped with the 7.3L Powerstroke.
The Ford Replacement 7.3L Powerstroke Harmonic Damper Specifications:
- Material = Steel
- Coated in a Black Zinc Finish
- Outside Diameter is 7-1/4"
- Unit Weighs 18 pounds.
- Balance = External
By installing the A new Fluidampr 720211 on your 1999 to 2003 Ford 7.3L Powerstroke diesel you will:
- Increase Torque
- Increase Horsepower
- Allow for more precise valve train operation.
- Reduce Wear on the main bearings and timing gear
- Reduce the risk of crank failure
- Designed to control the destructive torsional vibrations.
The Fluidampr 720211 Harmonic Fluid Damper eliminates the torque spike which occurs each time the air/fuel mixture inside a cylinder is ignited. This torque spike is so severe that it not only turns the crankshaft, it actually twists the crankshaft ahead of its normal rotation and then the crankshaft rebounds. This twisting action is known as torsional vibration. Torsional Vibration is what the Fluidampr 720211 is designed to control no matter what power level your 7.3L Powerstroke produces.