- FREE GROUND SHIPPING -
The Fluidampr 720221 High Performance 7.3L Diesel Damper works on 1994 to 1997 Ford Powerstroke diesel engine. The Fluidampr Harmonic Fluid Damper will control the destructive torsional vibrations, save your crankshaft, make more horsepower and torque while it smooths out the engines vibrations. READ MORE >>
Fluidampr 720221 Ford 7.3L Powerstroke Diesel Performance Harmonic Damper
The Fluidampr 720221 Harmonic Fluid Damper applications:
- Early 1994 to 1997 Ford vehicles equipped with the 7.3L Powerstroke.
The Fluidampr 720221 7.3L Powerstroke Vibration Damper Harmonic Fluid Dampers Specifications:
- SFI 18.1 Safety Rating Approved
- Material = Steel
- Coated in a Black Zinc Chromate Finish
- Outside Diameter is 7.25."
- Unit Weighs 18 pounds.
- Balance = External
Fluidampr 720221 viscous vibration damper benefits:
- Stabilizes valve train operation at all RPM levels.
- Protect against destructive Torsional Vibrations.
- Designed for Stock to Extreme powered Powerstroke engines.
- Increase both Horsepower and Torque output.
- Reduce wear on the Timing Gear and Main Bearings
- Damper reduces the risk of crankshaft failure.
High performance diesel engines with increased power levels are extremely vulnerable to torsional vibrations so install a Fluidampr 720211.
The Fluidampr 720221 Harmonic Fluid Damper eliminates the torque spike and controls those destructive vibrations produced each time the air/fuel mixture inside a cylinder ignites.
Fluidampr 7.3L Powerstroke Harmonic Dampers is MADE IN THE USA!