Home > Fluidampr 800141 6.2L & 6.5L 94-00 Replacement Harmonic Diesel Damper
- FREE GROUND SHIPPING -The Fluidampr Harmonic Fluid Damper 800141 works on the 1994 to 2000 GM 6.2L and 6.5L diesel engines. This Fluidampr 800141 8" externally mounted replacement damper is designed for the 6. 2L and 6.5L GM Hummer with the Electronic Injector Pump. READ MORE >>
Fluidampr 800141 Performance Diesel 6.2L & 6.5L 1994 to 2000
The Fluidampr 800141 is a replacement harmonic damper applications:
- 1994 to 2000 GM 6.2L and 6.5L diesel engines with the electronic injection pump.
By installing the A new Fluidampr 800141 6.2L & 6.5L Chevy /GM Diesel Replacement Harmonic Diesel Damper you will not only protect your engine from destructive torsional vibrations. The installation of a Fluidampr 800141 6.2L & 6.5L 94-00 Replacement Harmonic Diesel Dampers but will increase Torque and Horsepower! This Fluidampr 800141 8" externally mounted replacement damper is designed to work on the 1994 to 2000 6.2L / 6.5L GM/ Hummer with the Electronic Injection Pump. The Fluidampr 800141 6.2L & 6.5L 94-00 Replacement Harmonic Diesel Damper is a viscous fluid vibration damper. Save your crank & more by installing a new Fluidampr 800141 6.2L & 6.5L 94-02 Harmonic Diesel Damper today. The drivers of performance trucks know how well the Fluidampr 800141 Vibration Damper quiets and smooths out chatter in diesel engines.
Key Features of the Fluidampr 800141 replacement vibration damper.
- Dyno-Proven to Increase Horsepower and Torque
- Avoid Costly Engine Damage Repairs
- Heavy Duty Black Zinc Finish
- Critical Protection for High Performance Engines!
- Silicone Gel is 45,000 times more viscous than 10W-30 Motor Oil!
Fluidampr 800141 6.2L & 6.5L 94-00 External Harmonic Diesel Damper Specifications:
- Material = Steel
- Coated in a Black Zinc Finish
- 8" Outside Diameter
- Unit Weighs 23 pounds
- Balance = External
By installing a new Chevy Fluidamper 800141 Harmonic Diesel Damper you will:
- Protect your engine from destructive torsional vibrations
- Increase Torque and Horsepower
- Smooth out engine operation
- Reduced wear on the main bearings and timing gear
- More stable valve train operation
- Less chance of a crankshaft failure
Yes the Fluidampr Viscous Vibration Damper is designed as a direct factory replacement damper. No modification is required for installation.