Home > Fluidampr 920301 5.9L Cummins 03-07 Fluidampr Harmonic Fluid Dampers
- FREE GROUND SHIPPING -The New and Improved Fluidampr 920301 Performance Diesel Damper is for the 2003 to 2007 Dodge Ram 5.9L Cummins. This new and improved version of the 5.9L Cummins Harmonic Damper now features an integrated tone ring and a beveled edge for serpentine belt replacement. A Fluidampr Harmonic Damper will not only protect your engine from destructive vibrations but Horsepower and Torque output. This Fluidampr replacement crankshaft damper works on the Dodge Ram trucks with the 5.9L Cummins with the stock power to extreme power levels. The new 5.9L Cummins Damper is now on national back order until September 1st, 2017! READ MORE >>
Fluidampr 920301 Dodge Ram 5.9L Cummins Diesel
The Fluidampr, 920301 Dodge damper, is a replacement diesel vibration damper for the 24 Valve 5.9L Cummins Common Rail Turbo Diesels.
This new version of the 920301 Performance Diesel Damper now features:
- Integrated Tone Ring For the Tachometer Pick up.
- Beveled exterior edge for straightforward replacement of the serpentine belt.
- Removal of the crankshaft damper is no longer required to replace the serpentine belt.
Fluidampr 920301 Performance Diesel Harmonic Dampers applications:
- 2003 to 2007 Dodge Ram 2500 trucks with the 5.9L Cummins.
- 2003 to 2007 Dodge Ram 3500 trucks with the 5.9L Cummins.
The Performance Diesel Damper was invented by Fluidampr with the introduction of the viscous performance diesel damper. No other engine damper controls torsional vibrations like the Fluidampr 920301 for the Cummins 5.9L. The Dodge Ram Harmonic Damper will protect your engine from destructive torsional vibrations at all RPMS, Power Levels, and Frequency Ranges. So if you're interested in gaining more dependability, power and torque from your Cummins 5.9L diesel look to Fluidampr for the 920301 High Performance Diesel Damper.
Owners of 2003 to 2007 Dodge Ram 2500 and 3500 Series 5.9L Cummins Diesel trucks have noticed these benefits when the 920301 Fluidampr harmonic balancer is installed:
- Smooths out the chatter of the diesel engine.
- Reduces engine vibration in the 2000 to 3000 rpm band.
- Reduces the noise in the manual transmission.
- Allows smoother engine operation at idle.
- Increases both Horsepower and Torque.
- Controls destructive harmonic vibrations.
- Designed for Stock to Extreme Powered 5.9L engines.
- More Stable Valve-train Operation
- Less wear on the Main Bearings
- Less Wear On The Timing Gear
The Fluidampr 920301 Dodge Harmonic Damper Specifications:
- Material = Steel
- Coated in a Black Zinc Finish
- Outside Diameter of 9-1/4."
- The unit weighs 25 pounds.
- Balance = Internal
- Safety Rating: SFI 18.1
- Approved for Race use!
The Fluidampr 920301 High Performance Diesel Damper is MADE IN THE USA