Home > Fluidampr 960311 5.9L Cummins 92-98 Fluidampr Harmonic Fluid Dampers
- FREE GROUND SHIPPING -
The Fluidampr 960311 is for the 5.9L Cummins 12 Valve engines produced from 1992 to 1998. The Fluidampr Harmonic Fluid Damper is designed as a direct bolt on replacement viscous crankshaft damper.. A new Fluidampr on your diesel truck will not only protect your engine from destructive torsional vibrations but will also increase Torque, Horsepower and quiet down your engine.READ MORE >>
Fluidampr 960311 1992 to 1998 Dodge 5.9L Cummins 12V Harmonic Balancer
Fluidampr Replacement Harmonic Viscous Performance Diesel Fluid Dampers
The Fluidampr 960311 high performance diesel crankshaft damper applications:
- 1992 to 1998 Dodge trucks with the 5.9L 12V Cummins.
- 1992 to 1998 vehicles equipped with the 5.9L Cummins.
The Fluidampr 960311 is a high performance replacement viscous harmonic damper that:
- Is produced in an ISO 9001 certified manufacturing facility
- Automatically adapts to your latest engine modifications
- Continuously self-tunes in real time to optimize damping of vibrations.
- Damper works at all power levels and engine RPM's
- Damper provides control of torsional vibrations across a broad changing frequency range.
- Features precision machined and computer balanced components.
- Harmonic damper Never needs to be tuned or rebuilt.
- The official damper of the NADM.
- The Damper is SFI Approved.
The Fluidampr 960311 Dodge diesel pickup harmonic damper will:
- Works on Stock and modified Cummins diesel engines.
- Increases the Torque output of your 5.9L Cummins.
- Increases Horsepower.
- Improves Fuel Economy.
- Reduce wear on the main bearings and timing gear.
- Improve valve train operation and timing.
- Lowers the risk of crank failure.
- Offer superior control of torsional vibrations.
- Provides less engine vibration.
The Fluidampr 960311 includes:
- The 300003 Sensor Relocation Kit for the 1992 to 1998 Dodge Ram 12 Valve Cummins 5.9L motors. The Fluidampr 300003 Cummins Sensor kit is required for 12 valve Cummins trucks using the stock tachometer /alternator pickup.
- This Fluidampr 960311 replacement damper comes with the Cummins Sensor kit which includes a relocation bracket along with the necessary wire connections.
The Fluidampr 960311 Harmonic Balancer specifications:
- Material = Steel
- Damper is coated with a Black Zinc Finish
- Outside Diameter = 9.75"
- Weight is 24 pounds
- Balance = Internal
Each time the air and fuel mixture inside a cylinder is ignited, the combustion that occurs creates a torque spike that is applied to the crankshaft through the piston and rod. This torque spike is so severe that it not only turns the crankshaft, it twists the crankshaft ahead of its normal rotation and then the crankshaft rebounds.This twisting action is known as torsional vibration. When these torque spikes and forces get into phase with the natural frequency, critical torsional harmonic vibrations occur and can be severely destructive to the bearings and the crankshaft. The Fluidampr 960311 5.9L Cummins 1992 to 1998 Fluidampr Harmonic Fluid Damper is designed to actually control these destructive vibrations on a stock or highly modified diesel engine.
Fluidampr 960311 5.9L Cummins1992 to 1998 Fluidampr Harmonic Fluid Dampers
Fluidampr 960311 5.9L Cummins 1992 to 1998 Dodge Cummins 5.9L Performance Series Diesel Damper is MADE IN THE USA!