Home > Fluidampr 960341 Dodge 5.9L Cummins Competition Series
- FREE GROUND SHIPPING -The Fluidampr 960341 is for the Dodge Cummins 5.9L motor used for Competition purposes only. This Fluidampr Harmonic Fluid Dampers will not only protect your engine from destructive torsional vibrations but will also increase both Horsepower and Torque. This high performance Dodge Ram 5.9L Cummins damper does not contain a pulley so it reduces rotational drag. READ MORE >>
Fluidampr 960341 Dodge Ram 5.9L Cummins Competition Series Damper
The Fluidampr 960341 is for the Dodge Ram Pickups powered with the 5.9L Cummins is to be used in only Competition applications only.
This Fluidampr 960341 Competition Series Diesel Damper applications:
- Fits on all variants of the 1992 to 2007 Cummins 5.9L Turbo Diesel.
Fluidampr 960341 Competition Series Cummins Diesel Damper Benefits:
- A smoother running diesel engine gains both HP and Torque.
- Improves engine efficiency.
- Viscous Damper extends the life of your race motor.
- Improves Valve Train Operation.
- Viscous Damper does not have a belt pulley.
- Designed strictly for Competition purposes only.
- Controls the destructive torsional vibrations at all RPM's and Power Levels.
- Continuously Self Tunes in real time to optimize damping.
- Damper promotes longer engine life.
- Race Damper never needs to be rebuilt.
- The damper has the required SFI 18.1 Saftey Rating.
So if you're interested in gaining more power and torque look to Fluidampr for a competition damper. Only a viscous damper can keep the destructive torsional vibration under control in your 5.9L Cummins diesel.
The Fluidampr 960341 Specifications for the Dodge Cummins 5.9L:
- Material = Steel
- Coated in a Black Zinc Finish
- Outside Diameter of 9-3/4."
- The unit weighs 25 pounds.
- Balance = Internally Balanced
- Damper does not contain a pulley.
Save your crank & more by installing a new Fluidampr 960341 High Performance Diesel Damper today.
Fluidampr 960341 Dodge Cummins 5.9L Competition Series is MADE IN THE USA!