Home > Ford 6.0L 6.4L Powerstroke Oil Filter Fleetguard LF16166
Ford 6.0L and 6.4L Powerstroke Oil Filter - Fleetguard LF16166 Oil Filter Cartridge
The Fleetguard Oil Filter LF16166 works on the following Ford Super Duty Trucks:
- 2003 to 2009 Ford vehicles equipped with the 7.3L Powerstroke Turbo Diesel engine.
- 2008 to 2010 Ford vehicles equipped with the 6.4L Powerstroke Turbo Diesel engine.
Fleetguard LF16166 oil filter features:
- Pressure relief valve helps minimize the chance of contaminated oil circulating back into the engine
- Pressure relief valve ensures a constant supply of oil to the engine under extreme cold conditions
- OEM spec. Filter media offers increased dirt-collecting capability to capture more engine-harming particles
- Large pleated filter media area provides optimal capacity and efficiency
- Well bonded end plates help keep consistent pleat spacing
- Perforated steel center tube helps prevent collapse under pressure
- Silicone anti-drain back valve helps prevent oil from draining out of the filter and engine when the engine is not running.
- Silicone anti-drain back valve resists the aging effects that an engine’s high heat can cause.
- Oil filter material is superior to nitrile rubber, which can become brittle over time.
Fleetguard LF16166 Oil Filter Cartridge Cross Reference:
- FORD 3C3Z6731AA
- FORD 3C346731AB
- Baldwin P7235
- Hastings LF558
- Wix 57312
- Napa 7312
- Donaldson P550528
- Luberfiner LP2017
- Motorcraft FL2016
Features of the Ford 6.0L & 6.4L Powerstroke Oil Filter LF16166 Ford V8 Powerstroke Turbo Diesel:
- Largest OD 83.31mm (3.28 in)
- Overall Height 181.1 mm (7.13 in)
This Powerstroke Oil Filter LF16166 manufactured by Fleetguard for the Ford Motor Company as a replacement oil filter cartridge for the V8 391 6.4L DI Turbodiesel and the V8 366 6.0L DI Turbodiesel.