Home > Ford Drop Pitman Arm
Pro Comp Suspension Ford Drop Pitman Arms
These drop pitman arms designed for use on these 1999 to 2005 Ford 4X4 trucks:
- Ford Excursion
- Ford F-250
- Ford F-350
These Dodge Ram drop pitman arms designed for use on the 1999 to 2005 Ford 4X4 trucks with:
- Increased ride heights of four to six inches.
- Trucks using Mopar's newest gear box the 68170214AA
- Drop Pitman Arms work with the 41MM sector shaft.
These Drop Pitman Arms are available in the following sizes to meet your increased ride height of your 2003 to 2013 Dodge Ram truck:
- FD400 Drop Pitman Arm for Four inches of lift
- FD500 Drop Pitman Arm for Four to Six and Half inches of lift
ProComp Ford Drop Pitman Arm features:
- Heavy Duty forged drop pitman arm.
- The sector shaft splines are precision broached and then induction hardened.
- The drop pitman arm is heat treated
1999 to 2005 Ford Pitman Arm benefits:
- Direct bolt-on replacement for the factory pitman arm on vehicles lifted above four inches.
- Drop Pitman Arm will help eliminate bump steer.
- Will give improve handling on your vehicle.
- Improved Drag Link Operating Angles
NOTE: The installation of a drop pitman arms requires the proper adjustment of your track bar to ensure the proper alignment of the front axle. It is highly recommended that you have an adjustable track bar for proper steering relationships.