Home > Hellmann Performance Billet Intake Manifold
Hellmann Performance Cummins Billet Intake Manifold
The Hellmann T6 Billet Aluminum Cummins Manifold features:
- Is the orignal one-piece Cummins side draft intake manifold.
- Designed with performance in mind to increase airflow into the motor.
- Flows 70% more air then the stock manifold
- Dramatically reduces turbulence of the intake air charge.
- Mounts securely to the cylinder head in place of the restrictive preformed cast manifold.
Hellmann Cummins Billet Intake Manifold applications:
- 2003 to 2007 Dodge 5.9L Cummins Turbo Diesel engines
- 2007.5 to current model Dodge 6.7L Cummins Turbo Diesel engines
The benefits obtained from the installation of a Hellmann Cummins Billet Intake Manifold are:
- dramatic reduction in intake charge turbulence
- increase in the intake charge speed
- volumetric efficiency of intake manifold
- Provides a 70% increase in the flow rate over stock intake manifold.
- Enlarged intake entrance ports
- Innovative one-piece Billet Intake Manifold construction.
- Was created to solve the issues stemming from porting and polishing process on the intake side of the Dodge Cummins 5.9L and 6.7L cylinder head.
Hellmann Performances Billet Intake Manifold is constructed with the following specifications:
- Formed from a single piece of T6 aircraft grade billet aluminum.
- CNC to exacting specification in a state of the art CNC machine.
- Pre drilled for fuel rail installation, and
- All necessary high grade stainless steel hardware
- Painstakingly measured to ensure perfect fitment of all OEM fuel components
- Able to accept dual CP3 injection pumps
- Comes with a prefabricated intercooler pipe, v-band clamp, and return line fittings
The Hellmann Performance Billet Intake Manifold is Proudly Made In The USA.