- FREE GROUND SHIPPING -
Moroso 93175 Replacement Oil Pan Gasket for the Jeep Wrangler 4.0L engine and the AMC Straight 6 232 engine, 252 engine, and the 258 engines. Installation of this oil pan gasket insures a leak proof seal between the block and oil pan once and for all. READ MORE >>
Moroso 93175 Oil Pan Gasket
Now there is a One Piece Silicone Gasket available for the For Jeep 4.0L, 232, 242, and 258 I-6 engines. Moroso has developed the 93175 as an extremely high quality oil pan gasket to solve the constant problem of getting a good seal on your engine. Installation of a new oil pan had required permatex, clean surfaces, and a prayer that the surface was clean enough to seal the joint. The worries that you did not prep the surfaces correctly enough to make a seal are now gone. Use this Jeep 4.0L and AMC Straight 6 Engine Oil Pan Gasket from Moroso and ensure that the job is done the first time correctly.
The Jeep 4.0L and AMC Straight 6 Engine Oil Pan Gasket is for the following motors:
- 1987 to 2006 Jeep 4.0L engine
- 1964 to 2006 232 Cubic Inch I-6 Torque Command
- 1969 to 1972 252 Cubic Inch I-6
- 1971 to 1990 238 Cubic Inch I-6
Moroso 93175 Oil Pan Gasket benefits:
- Re-useable and makes life easier for the professional and backyard mechanic.
- The gasket is constructed out of high temperature/oil resistant material.
- Gasket contains a rigid metal core.
- Bolt Holes are surrounded with steel inserts to ensure against over tightening.
- Reduced installation time.
- Gasket ensures the seal between pan and engine block.
- No need to wait for silicone to setup up.
- Reduces time and effort required for perfect preparation and the needed Permatex for adhesion.
The Jeep Oil Pan Gasket applications:
- 1997 to 2006 Jeep Wrangler TJ
- 1991 to 1995 Jeep Wrangler YJ
- 2004 to 2006 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited TJ
- 1987 to 2001 Jeep Cherokees
- 1987 to 1992 Comanches
- Rambler Classic (1964–1966)
- Rambler American/AMC Rambler (1964–1969)
- Rambler/AMC Marlin (1965–1967)
- Rambler/AMC Ambassador (1965–1970)
- Rambler/AMC Rebel (1967–70)
- AMC Javelin (1968–74)
- AMC Hornet (1970–77)
- AMC Gremlin (1970–78)
- AMC Matador (1971–74)
- AMC Pacer (1975–79)
- AMC Concord (1978–79)
- AMC Spirit (1979)
- Jeep CJ (1972–79)
- Jeep Cherokee (1974–79)
- Jeep Wagoneer (1965–1971)
- Jeep J-Series (1965–1970)
- Jeep Commando (1972–1973) (1976 in Spain)
- International Harvester Scout (1969–1971)
- International Harvester Light Line pickups/Travelall (1968–71)
- VAM Rambler American Hardtop (1965) U.S. equivalent AMC Rambler American 440H hardtop
- VAM Rambler American Rally (1969-1971) U.S. equivalent 1969 AMC Rambler Rogue sedan instead of hardtop and 1970-1971 Hornet X
- VAM Rambler American (1968-1972) U.S. equivalent AMC Rambler American sedans and AMC Hornet sedans
- VAM Camioneta Rambler American (1968-1972) U.S. equivalent AMC Rambler American wagon and AMC Hornet Sportabout
- VAM Rambler Classic 660 (1965) U.S. equivalent AMC Rambler Classic
- VAM Rambler Classic 770 (1966-1969) U.S. equivalent 1966 AMC Rambler Classic sedans plus AMC Rebel four-door sedan
- VAM Rambler Classic SST (1967-1969) U.S. equivalent AMC Rebel hardtop
- VAM Javelin (1968-1969) U.S. equivalent AMC Javelin
- VAM Gremlin (1974-1976) U.S. equivalent AMC Gremlin
- VAM Javelin (1969-1970) U.S. equivalent - AMC Javelin
- VAM Rambler Classic SST (1969-1971) U.S. equivalent - AMC Rebel hardtop and AMC Matador hardtop
- VAM Rambler Classic 770 (1970) U.S. equivalent - AMC Rebel sedan
- VAM Rambler Classic DPL (1971) U.S. equivalent - AMC Matador sedan
- VAM Rambler American Rally (1972) U.S. equivalent - AMC Hornet Rallye X
- AMC Hornet/Concord/Eagle (1971–1988)
- AMC Pacer (1975–1980)
- AMC Matador (1971–1978)
- AMC Gremlin and Spirit (1971–1983)
- International Harvester Scout and Light Line trucks (1972–1980)
- Jeep CJ (1972–1986)
- Jeep Cherokee and Wagoneer (1972–1986)
- Jeep J-Series (1971–1988)
- Jeep Wrangler (1987–1990)
- Jeep Commando (1972–1973)
- VAM Rambler American (1973–1974) U.S. equivalent - AMC Hornet sedans
- VAM Rambler American Rally (1973–1974) U.S. equivalent - AMC Hornet X sedan instead of the hatchback.
- VAM Camioneta Rambler American (1973-1974) U.S. equivalent - AMC Hornet Sportabout
- VAM American (1975–1983) U.S. equivalent - AMC Hornet sedan base model and AMC Concord sedan base model.
- VAM American Rally (1975) U.S. equivalent - AMC Hornet X sedan instead of the hatchback.
- VAM Camioneta American (1975-1983) U.S. equivalent - AMC Hornet Sportabout and Concord base model wagon.
- VAM American ECD (1975–1979) U.S. equivalent - AMC Hornet DL two and four door sedans and AMC Concord DL/Limited four door sedan.
- VAM Gremlin X (1976–1982) U.S. equivalent - AMC Gremlin X and AMC Spirit sedan X model equivalent.
- VAM Gremlin (1977–1983) U.S. equivalent - AMC Gremlin and AMC Spirit sedan base model.
Installation of the Jeep 4.0L and AMC Straight 6 Engine Oil Pan Gasket from Moroso Oil Pan Gasket ensures a leak proof seal. - It is far cheaper to do it right the first time!
Moroso 93175 Oil Pan Gasket is MADE IN THE USA!
What is so great about this gasket?
Moroso Performance Products came out with this patent pending oil pan gasket that is re-useable and makes life easier for the professional and back yard mechanic. This Moroso 97135 was designed to solve this all to common problem of leaking engine oil once and for all.
What is the Moroso 97135 gasket constructed of?
The gasket is formed out of high-temperature silicone that is oil resistant. This silicone material is overlayed around a rigid core containing built-in steel inserts at each bolt hole.
Can this gasket be over tightened causing another leak?
No the gasket cannot be over tightened because the steel inserts are strategically placed at the bolt holes to prevent this issue from happening.
Is this oil pan gasket worth the cost?
Yes this oil pan gasket has proven itself by cutting down on oil pan installation time and vehicle downtime for one of the largest fleets of delivery vehicle fleets in the world.
Does this Oil Pan Gasket need hardware I need for installation? No this Moroso 97135 Oil Pan Gasket kit uses the OEM mounting studs and nuts required for installation.