Custom made Braided Stainless Steel / Kevlar Brake Lines for your 2007 to 2016 Jeep® Wrangler, Jeep Rubicon & Wrangler Unlimited JK. This high performance replacement brake line kits are offered as a 4 line DOT approved kit that provides a firmer pedal, faster brake system response and better durability.
Jeep® Wrangler & Wrangler Unlimited JK Standard Length or Extended Length Brake Line Kits.
2007 to 2016 Jeep JK Wrangler Replacement Stainless Steel Braided Brake Lines
The Jeep Wrangler is a compact and mid-size four-wheel drive off-road and sport utility vehicle manufactured by American automaker Chrysler. Jeep JK Wrangler is a serious truck for work or play. But if you want to make Jeep Wrangler even tougher, consider improving major parts like the brake lines. Stainless Steel braided stainless steel, and Kevlar reinforced brake lines will last even longer than the manufacturer's stock lines while offering improved stopping performance. Crown Performance Replacement Stainless Steel brake lines are D.O.T. approved and highly recommended for use on your 2011 to 2016Jeep JK Wrangler.
These Chrysler Jeep Wrangler Stainless Steel Braided Brake Hoses work on the following models:
- 2007 to 2016 Jeep JK Wrangler 2 Door Sahara and Rubicon models
- 2007 to 2016 Jeep JK Wrangler Unlimited 4 Door Sahara and Rubicon models
KLM Performance offers the Custom Made 2007 to 2016 Jeep JK Series Replacement Stainless Steel Braided Brake Lines to meet your exact requirements. Crown Performance manufactures a 5 Layer Replacement Braided Stainless Steel Brake Line Kits for your Jeep, JK Wrangler. These custom made brake hoses are available in 12 Different Lengths and 9 Different Colors to get you exactly what you need. These Crown Performance Jeep Wrangler JK 4WD Stainless Steel Brake Lines are available in Clear, Smoke, Black, Blue, Red, Green, Orange, Purple and Yellow at no additional charge!
The JK Jeep Wrangler 5 layer Custom Brake Lines include the required hardware for installation (L-Brackets, Spring Clips, Crush Washers, and Tek Screws). All Crown Performance Jeep Wrangler brake lines use the stock style fittings and mounting brackets for straightforward and easy installation.Upgrade your stopping power with the added control provided by Crown Performance Stainless Steel Brake Line Kits. Over time, your old stock flex lines can expand, which leads to decreased response time and a softer pedal feel. By upgrading to Crown Performance Replacement Brake Lines you get the improved feel and responsiveness that you have been missing. Crown Performance Replacement Brake Line Assemblies offer a solution to the problem-prone stock rubber hoses that tend to expand and stretch each time the pedal is applied. These replacement brake hoses will provide both a firmer pedal and less pedal travel, helping to eliminate swelling and stretching. One of the biggest benefits from installing replacement brake lines is that when used with an ABS braking system they virtually eliminate brake pedal "chatter" and significantly reduce your stopping distance.
NOTE: Please allow six working days for the manufacture of your custom made Jeep Replacement Stainless Steel Brake Hose set. These Crown Performance, 5 Layer Custom Brake Lines for the Jeep® Wrangler and Wrangler Unlimited JK, are sold as a four piece set. These Jeep JK Wrangler Braided Stainless Brake Line Kit comes complete with two front lines and two rear lines. KLM Performance Inc does not accept returns on these custom made 2007 to 2016 Jeep JK Brake Line Assemblies so please make sure you order the correct Replacement Brake Lines for your vehicle! If you need the replacement Lines sooner, please choose expedited freight as a means to speed up the delivery time.
The benefits of installing a set of Jeep Wrangler JK 4WD Stainless Steel Brake Lines are:
- Each replacement brake line kit includes all hardware required to fit your particular vehicle.
- Crown Performance Brake Hose Assemblies are designed to meet the Federal MVSS-106 standard.
- These D.O.T. approved assemblies are constructed using 60-10997 Hose.
- This 60-10997 Teflon Hose has virtually no volumetric expansion, so brake response is immediate.
- The Teflon inner core is inert to all approved brake fluids including D.O.T. 5 silicon.
- The Teflon core is encased by a braided Kevlar sleeve for maximum protection.
- Stainless Steel outer braiding covers the Kevlar Sheath for added protection.
- Brake pedal response is immediate, not "soft" as with other standard hoses.
- Reduces stopping distance and virtually eliminates Anti-Lock Brake System pedal chatter.
- Replacement Brake Line Assemblies comply with federal regulations D.O.T. MVSS-106.
- All assemblies are pressure tested to 4500 PSI.
- These Replacement Brake Lines are Legal for all street and racing vehicles.
- Crown Performance brake lines offer better performance, better braking, and greater safety.
NOTE: BRAKES ARE A SAFETY CRITICAL PART OF A MOTOR VEHICLE.
The installation of Brake System components must be completed by a competent mechanic in a professional manner. Proper installation of these replacement brake lines is vital. Any incorrect installation of brake components can cause a major safety problem or an accident. If you are not a competent or qualified mechanic, you should not attempt to install these products.
When you want to Stop Sooner, Decrease your stopping distance, or Slow Down Faster use Crown Performance Jeep® Wrangler & Wrangler Unlimited JK Replacement Brake Lines to get the job done safely.
These 2007 to 2016 Jeep Wrangler JK 4WD 5 Layer replacement brake lines can be made to accommodate any lift kit or suspension system on the market. If you have any questions about Crown Brake Lines, please give us a call. We would be more than happy to help you determine what length brake lines you need for your truck.
These Jeep Wrangler JK 4WD high performance replacement brake lines are MADE IN THE USA!