MaxSpool Engineering Cummins Dual Rate Valve Springs With Retainers. This set of high performance valve springs includes 24 springs and the retainers for the 1998.5 to current model Cummins 24 valve engines. These springs are perfect for high performance and competition use engines that run high boost and high horsepower and allow high lift cam profiles to work properly. We offer the stainless steel retainers for hard working engines spinning 5,000 RPM. Less mass in the valve train equals higher RPM's with less spring pressure, thus allowing higher RPMs without valve train failure. The MaxSpool Engineering Cummins Dual Valve Springs allow you to run high lift cam profiles while minimizing the risk of valve train float with the flat tappet design of the 5.9L and 6.7L Cummins engines.
Dodge 24 Valve Cummins Dual Valve Springs with Retainers for the 5.9L and 6.7L Cummins
MaxSpool Engineering offers you the ultimate Heavy Duty Dual Valve Springs and Retainers for your Cummins Turbo Diesel engine program.
The MaxSpool Engineering Dodge Cummins Dual Valve Springs With Retainers by Greg Hogue are available for the:
- 1998.5 to 2002 5.9L Cummins
- 2003 to 2007 5.9L Cummins
- 2007.5 to 2016 6.7L Cummins
KLM Performance has these Cummins Dual Valve Springs With Stainless Steel Retainers as a complete set containing:
- 24 MaxSpool Engineering Cummins Dual Valve Springs
- 24 MaxSpool Engineering Cummins Stainless Steel Retainers
KLM Performance has these Cummins Dual Valve Springs With Titanium Retainers as a complete set containing:
- 24 MaxSpool Engineering Cummins Dual Valve Springs
- 24 MaxSpool Engineering Cummins Titanium Retainers
The MaxSpool Engineering Cummins Dual Valve Springs were designed, developed, tested, and proven on the track!
MaxSpool Engineering Dual valve spring with retainers for the Cummins 24 valve engines work on the 1998.5 to Present Common Rail Cummins engines. MaxSpool Engineering Cummins Dual Valve Springs are available with Light Weight Stainless Steel Retainers.This MaxSpool Engineering Cummins Dual Valve Spring Kit allows higher lift camshaft profiles to function properly without the risk of valve train float in a flat tappet design used in the Cummins 5.9L and 6.7L engines. MaxSpool Engineering Cummins Dual Valve Springs and Retainers are ideally suited for High Performance Cummins engines running with higher boost and increased power levels.
MaxSpool Engineering Dodge 24V Cummins Dual Valve Springs Specifications:
- 105 lbs @ 1.40 installed height coil bind at .785
- Allow the spring to be set at 1.400 installed height giving 95 lbs seat pressure for street use.
The advantages of using the MaxSpool Engineering Cummins Dual Valve Springs:
- With two smaller springs, there is less mass in the valve train then using a heavy single spring.
- The lower weight of the Cummins Dual Valve Springs means it can handle higher RPMs with less spring pressure.
- These Dodge Dual Valve Springs forces allow you to get more RPMs out of the engine without losing control of the valve-train.
- Can handle up to 1.00˝ of maximum valve lift.
- Using the lighter dual springs with retainers provides much the same benefit as using lighter valves.
- Dual Valve Spring design means less strain on the valvetrain so the valve springs can control motion and dampen the valve train harmonics better.
These 1998.5 to Current Model Dodge Cummins Turbo Diesel Dual Valve Springs With Retainers are available with the following retainers:
- Light Weight Stainless Steel Retainers
- Titanium Retainers for the High Power Cummins Turbo Diesel Engine spinning over 5,000 RPMs.
The MaxSpool Engineering Cummins Dual Valve Springs With Retainers is one of the most influential members of your valve train assembly.
Why would you need the MaxSpool Engineering Cummins Dual Valve Springs With Retainers in your 24 Valve Cummins common rail?
If your modified Cummins 24 Valve Turbo Diesel has any of the following modifications then it is time to look to get a set of MaxSpool Engineering Cummins 24 V Dual Valve Springs With Retainers:
- Increased its power level
- A Modified Camshaft
- High Boost
- Operates at higher RPM's
- Nitrous, Propane or Water Methanol
- Larger Injectors
- Dual Injection Pumps delivering more fuel
MaxSpool Engineering developed the ultimate Cummins Dual Valve Springs With Retainers through extensive research, development and dynamometer testing. These MaxSpool Engineering Cummins Dual Valve Springs With Retainers were then taken to the track for repeated real world testing. The records set on the track speak wonders about the MaxSpool Engineering products. MaxSpool Engineering has over 20 years experience in maximum effort drag racing engine development, in both Pro Stock Truck, and Competition Eliminator series. MaxSpool engineers have incorporated exclusive technology reserved for 11,000 rpm Pro Stock engines, with 600 lbs of seat pressure. This extensive testing and track time taught MaxSpool Engineering that not only does the MaxSpool Engineering Cummins Dual Valve Springs have to be robust and dependable but they must properly function at increased power levels and RPM ranges.
We recommend the MaxSpool Engineering Cummins Dual Valve Springs be used in conjunction with the MaxSpool Engineering Cummins pushrods for the ultimate control of valve train operation.The MaxSpool Engineering Cummins Dual Valve Springs With Retainers match the frequency of the rest of the valve train components throughout the Cummins 24 valve entire rpm range. With extremely stringent design criteria the MaxSpool Engineering developed their MaxSpool Engineering Cummins Dual Valve Springs With Retainers to best Cummins 24 Valve High Performance Replacement valve spring available on the market today!
These MaxSpool Engineering Cummins Dual Valve Springs With Retainers have been installed and tested in many records-setting trucks such as Project X!
The Cummins Dual Valve Springs With Retainers are MADE IN THE USA!