This Brand New MOPAR 5013467AA OEM Fuel Level Sensor Sending Unit for the 1997 Dodge Ram 2500 and 3500 Diesel powered Dodge Ram trucks. This Mopar fuel level sensor sending unit contains a float, arm, o-ring and a variable resistor track. READ MORE >>
Mopar Dodge Ram 1997 Fuel Level Sensor - Fuel Float For Diesel Fuel Tank Sending Unit
This listing is for an NEW OEM Mopar Dodge Ram Fuel Level Sensor also known as the Fuel Float. This Fuel Float is the replacement part required to fix the fuel gauge that is not work in your Dodge truck. The Mopar 5013467AA replacement sensor attaches inside of the fuel tank module.
This Mopar 5013467AA is sold as a complete kit containing:
- The float assembly.
- The arm.
- Replacement O-Ring
- A variable resistor track.
The Mopar Fuel Tank Sending Unit - Fuel Sensor Fits:
- 1997 Dodge Ram 2500 2WD and 4WD models
- 1997 Dodge Ram 3500 2WD and 4WD models
This Mopar OEM Part for the Dodge Ram Fuel Level Sensor benefits:
- is backed by a 2 Year / 24 Month unlimited mile warranty that is valid at any Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Ram dealer with proof of purchase!
- Installation of the Mopar sending unit is simple since this is an OEM part.
- Made to fit precisely as a direct replacement part without modification.
- The use of an OEM part ensures less installation time and hassle.
NOTE This OEM replacement part is designed to work on the original design and will not work on trucks that have an upgraded in tank pusher pump.