The Mopar 52014729AC is the newest replacement OEM Electric Fan Clutch for the 2013 to 2017 Dodge Ram with the Cummins 6.7L turbo diesel engine. READ MORE >>
Mopar 52014729AC Cooling Fan Clutch 2013 to 2017 Model Cummins 6.7L Turbo Diesel
DODGE RAM CUMMINS 6.7L TURBO DIESEL FAN CLUTCH ASSEMBLY
- 2013 to 2017 Model Dodge Ram 2500 2WD and 4WD
- 2013 to 2017 Model Dodge Ram 3500 2WD and 4WD
- 2013 to 2017 Model Dodge Ram 4500 2WD and 4WD
- 2013 to 2017 Model Dodge Ram 5500 2WD and 4WD
If you own a 2013 to 2017 Dodge Ram powered by the 6.7L Cummins Turbo Diesel engine the electric fan clutch can present you with a problem.
It's time to replace the electronic fan clutch in your 2013 to 2017 Model Dodge 6.7L Turbo Diesel the Mopar 52014729AC is the correct part.
Warning signs that your Cummins 6.7L engine cooling fan clutch is failing:
- The engine temperatures are rising above the normal limits
- Fan is starting to make a strange sound
- Any of these warning signs indicates an engine cooling fan clutch problem.
- KLM Performance recommends that you should replace it before it stops working or seizes up.
Installation of the Cummins 6.7L fan clutch is relatively simple and only requires the removal of the fan shroud for enough access to work. Restoring the cooling efficiency and the protection of your valuable Cummins diesel engine is simple and easy with the 52014729AC Cooling Fan Clutch.This Mopar Replacement Cooling Fan Clutch is a genuine OEM Mopar part that's backed by a 24 Month Mopar Warranty!
What is the Manufacturers Warranty on this product?
This Mopar Replacement Cooling Fan Clutch is a genuine OEM Mopar part that's backed by a 24 Month Mopar Warranty!