Home > Mopar 68170214AA Dodge Ram Six Bolt Steering Box Kit
- FREE GROUND SHIPPING -
This Mopar Dodge Ram Replacement Steering Box Kit 68170214AA is for the 2003 to 2008 Dodge Ram 2500 and 3500 4X4 trucks. This NEW Updated Mopar 6 Bolt Dodge Ram Steering Box, Upgrade Kit is sold Without A Core Charge! This Ram Steering Box Upgrade Kit was designed to solve the know issues with the Dodge Ram steering boxes. Designed as a direct bolt-in replacement steering box with upgraded internals and increased strength. This upgraded Dodge Ram steering box will solve the gearbox issues you are now dealing with.READ MORE >>
Mopar 68170214AA Dodge Ram Replacement Steering Box
This Dodge Ram Steering Box Kit 68170214AA for the Dodge Ram 2500/3500 is a NEW factory upgraded heavy duty replacement for the problem-prone original steering box. This Mopar Dodge Ram Steering Box Upgrade Kit 68170214AA is a genuine OEM Mopar part. The 68170214AA Mopar Steering Box Upgrade Kit is covered by the 2 Year Factory Warranty. Installation of this upgraded steering box is relatively simple since it is a direct bolt in replacement steering box for these Dodge Ram trucks.
The installation of this new Mopar 68170214AA Dodge Ram Steering Box Kit will stop:
- The problems associated with inadequate steering response.
- Classic Dodge Ram Pickup Steering Wander.
- Leaking power steering fluid.
- Steering Wander
- Sluggish steering response
The Mopar Steering Box Upgrade Kit 68170214AA works on the following Dodge Ram trucks:
- 2003 to 2009 Dodge Ram 2500 4x4 - Gas or Diesel
- 2003 to 2009 Dodge Ram 3500 4x4 - Gas or Diesel
- 2005 to 2008 Dodge Ram 1500 Megacab 4X4
The Mopar 68170214AA 2003 to 2008 Dodge Ram 2500/3500 Steering Box Kit includes the following MOPAR parts:
- One Complete Updated 6 Bolt Steering Box
- One Tie Rod End Assembly
- One Pitman Arm
- Pitman Arm Mounting Hardware - Lock Washer and Nut.
- Mopar Steering Box Upgrade Kit Installation Instructions
The Mopar Dodge Ram Mopar Steering Box Upgrade Kit offers the following advantages:
- A dramatic improvement in steering response and feel of your Dodge Ram truck.
- Upgraded components will stop the know issues of the original steering box design.
- Component size has increased, everything is much more significant.
- Larger Diameter 40MM Sector Shaft prevents the associated wobble of the sector shaft which produces a loss of steering responsiveness.
- T Style Rod End allows simple installation of your steering linkage to the new included pitman arm.
- Increased steering system response thanks to the larger stronger gear section.
- Provides a dramatic reduction in steering wander.
- Solves the issue of leaking power steering fluid.
- This Steering Upgrade Kit Comes includes a pitman arm and will work with either style Steering linkage.
- The 68170214aa Steering Box easily connects to your original power steering lines and intermediate shaft.
NOTE: There is NO CORE CHARGE on this Mopar Steering Box Upgrade Kit, so you do not have to return your OEM steering box to KLM Performance. This steering gear box kit includes a pitman arm designed for use with stock to 3" lifted truck. If your truck is equipped with lift greater than three inches you will need a dropped pitman arm. Please check out Dodge Ram Pitman arms section. KLM Performance offers FREE SHIPPING To the Contential 48 States Only. Please contact us for a shipping rate to Alakas or Hawaii!
If you have any questions about the Mopar Dodge Ram Steering Box Upgrade Kit benefits or applications for your vehicle, please fell free to contact us for more information.
List Price: $96.95add to cart
List Price: $244.52add to cart
List Price: $894.00add to cart