- FREE GROUND SHIPPING -
Moroso 27293 Oil Pan Gasket is available for the 1994 to 2003 versions of the Ford 7.3L Powerstroke and International T444E diesel engines. Installation of this oil pan gasket insures a leak proof seal between the block and oil pan once and for all. READ MORE >>
Moroso 27293 Oil Pan Gasket
The 27293 Ford 7.3 Powerstroke and International T444E Oil Pan Gasket is now available from MOROSO!
Now there is a One Piece Silicone Gasket available for the Ford 7.3L V-8 Diesel and the International T444E diesel engine. These engines were assembled at a factory under proper environmental conditions by International, they used a liquid silicone sealant at the factory when these motors had their oil pans installed at the plant. Moroso has developed the 27293 High Performance Silicone gasket as an extremely high quality oil pan gasket to solve the continuous problem of getting a good seal on your diesel engine's bottom end. Installation of a new oil pan on the 7.3L diesel had required large amounts of Permatex and a prayer that the surface was clean enough to seal the joint. The worries that you did not prep the surfaces good enough to make a seal are now gone. Use this Moroso 27293 Oil Pan Gasket and ensure that the job is done the first time correctly. If you like doing this job again, We suggest the RTV again. The RTV leaks now, and it will leak again. This poor seal between the oil pan and the engine block is the reason why Moroso designed this single piece oil pan gasket. Moroso has solved the problem leak problem. Try this gasket to solve this leaking oil problem on the engines once and for all!
This Moroso 27293 oil pan gasket value has been proven in one of the world's largest delivery fleets as a practical and time-saving way to seal the oil pan on the Ford 7.3L Powerstroke and International T444E engines.
The Moroso 27293 Oil Pan Gasket is for the following motors:
- Ford 7.3 Powerstroke diesel engine 1994 to 2003 models.
- International T444E diesel engine 1994 to 2003 models.
The 27293 Oil Pan Gasket Kit includes:
- One High Performance Silicone Oil Pan Gasket
- 12 Extended Length Mounting Studs
- 12 Nuts
Moroso 27293 Oil Pan Gasket benefits:
- Re-useable and makes life easier for the professional and backyard mechanic.
- The gasket is constructed out of high temperature/oil resistant material.
- Oil Pan Gasket contains a rigid metal core to prevent over tightening
- Bolt Holes are surrounded with steel inserts to ensure against over tightening.
- Reduced installation time.
- Gasket ensures the seal between pan and engine block.
- No need to wait for silicone to setup up.
- Reduces time and effort required for perfect preparation needed to Permatex adhesion.
- Sold with all of the installation hardware.
The Moroso 27293 Oil Pan Gasket applications:
- 1994.5 to 1997 Ford F-250 and F-350
- 1999 to 2003 Ford Super Duty trucks
- 2000 to 2003 Ford Excursion
- 1994.5 to 2003 Ford Econoline
- 1994 to 2003 Ford E-Series Van/Motorhome/Bus Chassis
- 1994 to 2003 International 3400/3600/3700/3800 bus chassis
- 1994 to 2003 International 3000 bus chassis
- 1994 to 2003 International 4700/4900 cab/chassis.
Installation of the Moroso 27293 Oil Pan Gasket ensures a leak proof seal. - It's far cheaper to do it right the first time!
Moroso 27293 Oil Pan Gasket is MADE IN THE USA!
Why did Moroso develop a High Performance Silicone Gasket for this motor?
Until now there has not been an oil pan gasket for the 1994 to 2003 versions of the Ford 7.3 Powerstroke and International T444E engines. When these motors we built at the factory the oil pans were installed using a silicone sealant. If you own one of these motors and it is been leaking you now understand the reason why this gasket was created.
What is so great about this gasket?
Moroso Performance Products came out with this patent pending oil pan gasket that is re-useable and makes life easier for the professional and back yard mechanic. This Moroso 27293 was designed to solve this all too common problem of leaking engine oil once and for all.
What is the Moroso 27293 gasket constructed of?
The gasket is constructed out of high-temperature silicone that is oil resistant. This silicone material is overlayed around a rigid core containing built-in steel inserts at each bolt hole.
Can this gasket be over tightened causing another leak?
No the gasket cannot be over tightened because it contains steel inserts that are strategically placed at the bolt holes to prevent this issue from happening.
Is this oil pan gasket worth the cost?
Yes this oil pan gasket has proven itself by cutting down on oil pan installation time and vehicle down time for one of the largest fleets of delivery vehicle fleets in the world.
Does this Oil Pan Gasket include the hardware I need for installation? Yes this Moroso 27293 Pol Pan Gasket kit Includes the mounting studs and nuts required for installation.