Home > Navistar International 1830838C91 T444E Oil Pan Gasket
Navistar International 1830838C91 T444E Oil Pan Gasket From Moroso
The Navistar International 1830838C91 T444E Oil Pan Gasket is now available!
Now there is a One Piece Silicone Gasket available for the Navistar International T444E V-8 Diesel. International used a liquid silicone sealant at the factory when these motors had their oil pans installed at the factory. Moroso has developed the 27293 as an extremely high quality oil pan gasket to solve the continuous problem of getting a good seal on your diesel engine. Installation of a new oil pan on the T444E diesel had required large amounts of Permatex and a prayer that the surface was clean enough to seal the joint. The worries that you did not prep the surfaces good enough to make a seal are now gone. Use this Moroso 27293 Oil Pan Gasket and ensure that the job is done correctly the first time.
This Navistar International 1830838C91 T444E Oil Pan Gasket has been proven in one of the world's largest delivery fleets as an effective and time-saving way to seal the oil pan on the International T444E.
The Navistar T444E engine Oil Pan Gasket is for the following motors:
- International T444E diesel engine manufactured from 1994 to 2003 models.
International 1830838C91 Oil Pan Gasket benefits:
- Re-useable and makes life easier for the professional and backyard mechanic.
- The gasket is constructed out of high temperature/oil resistant material.
- Contains a rigid metal core.
- Bolt Holes are surrounded with steel inserts to ensure against over tightening.
- Reduced installation time.
- Gasket ensures the seal between pan and engine block.
- No need to wait for silicone to setup up.
- Reduces time and effort required for perfect preparation required for Permatex adhesion.
- Sold with all of the installation hardware.
The Navistar International 1830838C91 T444E Oil Pan Gasket is approved for the following applications:
- 1994 to 2003 International 3400/3600/3700/3800 bus chassis
- 1994 to 2003 International 3000 bus chassis
- 1994 to 2003 International 4700/4900 cab/chassis.
Until now there has not been an oil pan gasket for the 1994 to 2003 versions International T444E engines. When these motors we built at the factory the oil pans were installed using a silicone sealant. If you own one of these motors and it is been leaking you now understand the reason why this gasket was created.
What is so great about this gasket?
Moroso Performance Products came out with this patent pending oil pan gasket that is re-useable and makes life easier for the professional and backyard mechanic. This Navistar International 1830838C91 T444E Oil Pan Gasket was designed to solve this all too common problem of leaking engine oil once and for all.
What is the Navistar International 1830838C91 T444E Oil Pan Gasket gasket constructed of?
The gasket is constructed out of high-temperature silicone that is oil resistant. This silicone material is overlayed around a rigid core containing built-in steel inserts at each bolt hole.
Can this gasket be over tightened causing another leak?
No, the gasket cannot be over tightened because the steel inserts are strategically placed at the bolt holes to prevent this issue from happening.
Is this oil pan gasket worth the cost?
Yes this oil pan gasket has proven itself by cutting down on oil pan installation time and vehicle downtime for one of the largest fleets of delivery vehicle fleets in the world.
Does this Oil Pan Gasket include the hardware I need for installation? Yes this Navistar International 1830838C91 T444E Oil Pan Gasket kit Includes the mounting studs and nuts required for installation.