2000 to 2013 Dodge Ram Power Steering Pump Upgrade Kit
This Upgraded Mopar Power Steering Pump Upgrade Kit fits all of the Gas and diesel-powered Dodge Ram 2500 and 3500 trucks.
This Mopar power steering pump upgrade kit contains all 3 of the required components to upgrade your Dodge Ram diesel truck to the latest components found in the newer Dodge Ram trucks. This Dodge Ram power steering pump upgrade provides higher operating pressure and flows rate required for the upgrade of a new steering box or larger tires. We have received numerous complaints of hard steering issues encountered by owners of the Dodge Ram trucks who have not does this upgrade.
Dodge Ram Power Steering Pump Upgrade Kit contains:
- One Dodge Ram Power Steering Pump
- One Dodge Ram Power Steering Pump Reservoir
- One Dodge Ram Power Steering Pump Bracket
All of these components are Brand New OEM Mopar Parts that are backed by a 2 Year Manufacturer Warranty. These upgraded Mopar parts are the latest variety of Mopar parts available at the time of sale. No previous generation parts are included in this kit.
NOTE: This Dodge Ram Replacement Power Steering Pump Kit contains all of the required parts needed to perform this upgrade. The Image depicted does not accurately show all of the parts contained within this kit. This kit is sold with a refundable core charge of $50.00. All Cores Must Be Returned Within 15 Days From Date Of Sale To Obtain The CORE CHARGE REFUND.
KLM Performance will email you asking for the VIN number in order to verify the fitment of this kit in your Dodge Ram truck.
- engine 5.9L Cummins | 6.7L Cummins
- Flow Rate
- Item Number Mopar PSPK00138
- make Dodge
- model 2500 | 3500 | 4500 | 5500
- year 2000 | 2001 | 2002 | 2003 | 2004 | 2005 | 2006 | 2007 | 2008 | 2009 | 2010 | 2011 | 2012 | 2013
- Manufacturer Part No PSPK0013
- Product Application 2000 to 2013 Dodge Ram trucks
- height 12
- width 16
- Part Number
- manufacturer Mopar
- Beam Pattern
- Product Note