Dodge Ram 6.7L Cummins 3999820 Replacement Crank Case Breather GasketThe Cummins 3999820 Crankcase Breather Gasket applications:
- All 2007.5 to 2020 Dodge Ram 2500 trucks with the Cummins 6.7L.
- All 2007.5 to 2020 Dodge Ram 3500 trucks with the Cummins 6.7L.
- All 2007.5 to 2020 Dodge Ram 4500 trucks with the Cummins 6.7L.
- All 2007.5 to 2020 Dodge Ram 5500 trucks with the Cummins 6.7L.
- All Vehicles powered with the Cummins 6.7L ISB series engines.
The Dodge 6.7L Cummins Turbo Diesel CCV Crank Case Vent Gasket benefits:
- Seals the CV52001 crankcase ventilation filter to the top of the valve cover assembly on your 6.7L Cummins diesel engine.
- We recommend that the Crankcase Breather Gasket is inspected and or changed at the same time you replace the CCV Filter.
This Cummins 399820 Gasket Cross Reference:
- Mopar 68005162AA
This 3999820 Crankcase Breather Gasket is a Genuine Cummins part.
NOTE: Do not ignore the message on your overhead console when the Crankcase Vent filter warning light appears, If you do not change this filter it will become clogged. KLM Performance strongly recommends you immediately address this issue to save yourself a lot of time and money!
- engine 6.7L Cummins | 6.7L ISB Cummins
- Flow Rate
- Item Number Cummins 3999820
- make Cummins | Dodge | Ram | Sterling
- model 2500 | 3500 | 4500 | 5500
- year 2007.5 | 2008 | 2009 | 2010 | 2011 | 2012 | 2013 | 2014 | 2015 | 2016 | 2017 | 2018 | 2019 | 2020
- Manufacturer Part No Cummins 3999820
- Product Application 2007.5 to 2020 6.7L Cummins ISB turbo diesel engines.
- height 4
- width 5
- brand Cummins
- Part Number
- manufacturer Cummins
- Beam Pattern
- Product Note Cummins Parts Are A Non-Returnable Item. Please make sure you have ordered the correct part for your Cummins diesel engine!