Dodge Ram 6.7L Cummins 3999820 Replacement Crank Case Breather GasketThe Cummins 3999820 Crankcase Breather Gasket applications:
- All 2007.5 to 2020 Dodge Ram 2500 trucks with the Cummins 6.7L.
- All 2007.5 to 2020 Dodge Ram 3500 trucks with the Cummins 6.7L.
- All 2007.5 to 2020 Dodge Ram 4500 trucks with the Cummins 6.7L.
- All 2007.5 to 2020 Dodge Ram 5500 trucks with the Cummins 6.7L.
- All Vehicles powered with the Cummins 6.7L ISB series engines.
The Dodge 6.7L Cummins Turbo Diesel CCV Crank Case Vent Gasket benefits:
- Seals the CV52001 crankcase ventilation filter to the top of the valve cover assembly
- We recommend that the Crankcase Breather Gasket is inspected and or changed at the same time you replace the CCV Filter.
This Cummins 399820 Gasket Cross Reference:
- Mopar 68005162AA
This 3999820 Crankcase Breather Gasket is a Genuine Cummins part.
NOTE: Do not ignore the message on your overhead console when the Crankcase Vent filter becomes clogged. KLM Performance strongly recommends you immediately address this issue to save yourself a lot of time and money!
- engine 6.7L Cummins | 6.7L ISB Cummins
- Flow Rate
- Item Number Cummins 39998205
- make Cummins | Dodge | Ram | Sterling
- model 2500 | 3500 | 4500 | 5500
- year 2007.5 | 2008 | 2009 | 2010 | 2011 | 2012 | 2013 | 2014 | 2015 | 2016 | 2017 | 2018 | 2019 | 2020
- Manufacturer Part No Cummins 3999820
- Product Application 2007.5 to 2020 6.7L Cummins ISB turbo diesel engines.
- height 4
- width 5
- brand Cummins
- Part Number
- manufacturer Cummins
- Beam Pattern
- Product Note Cummins Parts Are A Non-Returnable Item. Please make sure you have ordered the correct part for your Cummins diesel engine!