The Cummins 6.7L Diesel Fuel Rail PlugThis Race Plug is for the following applications:
- 2007.5 to 2019 Dodge Ram 2500 with the 6.7L Cummins Turbo Diesel
- 2007.5 to 2019 Dodge Ram 3500 with the 6.7L Cummins Turbo Diesel
- 2007.5 to 2019 Dodge Ram 4500 with the 6.7L Cummins Turbo Diesel
- 2007.5 to 2019 Dodge Ram 5500 with the 6.7L Cummins Turbo Diesel
- Any modified 6.7L Cummins ISB diesel engine.
Cummins 6.7L Diesel Fuel Rail Plug Features:
- Machined from T304 Stainless Steel to prevent corrosion
- Made in an ISO 9001 certified facility
- CNC Machined to Aerospace Tolerances using 7 Axis CNC Lathes
- Tight tolerances ensure a leak-proof seal at pressures up to 30,000 PSI
- This high-performance fuel rail plug is machined to exacting tolerances.
The Cummins Fuel Rail Plug Benefits:
- Will eliminate the OEM Pressure Relief Valve.
- The installation of the Cummins fuel rail plug allows ample pressure to the common rail and injectors.
- Installation of the rail plug will Clear these trouble codes by low rail pressure P1011, P0087.
- Can be handy to diagnose a leaking pressure relief valve and or rail draining issues.
- The Cummins FRP is Highly recommended for race use and modified engines!
- The Race Plug eliminates the weak OEM fuel rail relief valve
What does the Cummins 6.7L Diesel Fuel Rail Plug do?
This Cummins 6.7L Race Plug will replace your fuel release valve without having to shim it with washers. Most aftermarket ECM tuning raises the fuel rail pressure and causing the fuel rail release valve to open. Upon installation the Fuel Rail Plug will eliminate the valve, allowing adequate pressure to the rail and injectors, all without the worry of losing rail pressure or trouble codes. The use of a Cummins 6.7L Fuel Rail Plug is dependent upon the custom tuning used in your Cummins turbo diesel engine. This Passenger Diesel Fuel Rail Plug is a high-performance Dodge Ram 6.7L Fuel Rail Plug that is intended SOLELY for closed-course racing use and is not street legal in ANY state.
This Cummins Race Plug is recommended for modified engines as a direct replacement for the following parts:
The Cummins 6.7L Diesel Fuel Rail Plug is MADE IN THE USA!
- engine 6.7L Cummins
- Flow Rate
- Item Number PD 6.7L FRP5
- make Dodge | Ram
- model 2500 | 3500 | 4500 | 5500
- year 2007 | 2007.5 | 2008 | 2009 | 2010 | 2011 | 2012 | 2013 | 2014 | 2015 | 2016 | 2017 | 2018 | 2019
- Manufacturer Part No FRP 6.7L
- Product Application 2007.5 to 2019 Dodge Ram 6.7L Cummins
- height 4
- width 5
- brand Passenger Diesel
- Part Number FRP 6.7L
- manufacturer Passenger Diesel
- Beam Pattern
- Product Note