1997 to 2002 Ford Expedition and Lincoln Navigator Lower Rear Control Arms
These upgraded replacement lower rear suspension control arms are available for the following Ford vehicles:
- 1997 to 2002 Ford Expedition
- 1997 to 2002 Lincoln Navigator
Features of these Moroso 27265 Non-Adjustable Rear Lower Trailing Arms:
- Abrasive resistant powder coat finishes for maximum durability and corrosion resistance.
- These replacement control arms are built with a high-grade polymer busing for extended durability.
- Constructed from high quality crush resistant 1 1/2" X .156" Wall 1026 DOM tubing.
- Designed as a superior aftermarket replacement for the troublesome OEM lower trailing arm.
- 100% bolt-on component.
- The new control arms feature the upgraded 16MM bolt design for increased strength.
- Trouble-free installation with the use of basic hand tools.
- Estimated Installation Time of Two Hours.
- Sold in pairs for a straightforward control arm replacement.
The Moroso 27265 Rear Suspension Lower Control Arm cross-reference:
- Ford F85Z-5A649-AA
These Ford lower control arms from Moroso are MADE IN THE USA!
- engine N/A
- Flow Rate
- Item Number Moroso 272655
- make Ford | Lincoln
- model Expedition | Navigator
- year 1994 | 1995 | 1996 | 1997 | 1998 | 1999 | 2000 | 2001 | 2002 | 2003 | 2004
- Manufacturer Part No 27265
- Product Application 1997 to 2002 Ford Expedition and Lincoln Navigator
- height 5
- width 27
- Part Number
- manufacturer Moroso
- Beam Pattern
- Product Note