ARP Ford 6.7L Powerstroke Diesel Harmonic Balancer Bolt Kit
As the crankshaft in your Ford Powerstroke flexes and twists, the harmonic balancer absorbs incredible amounts of kinetic energy. To ensure that the balancer is locked in position, ARP has developed these ultra strong 200,000 psi bolts that let you exert maximum clamping force.
Ford Powerstroke Diesel Harmonic Balancer Bolt Kit Features:
- 1/4" thick stud
- Wide area washer
- Extra tall 12-point bolt head.
- Accepts a deep socket and eliminates the worry of stripping the head.
- Bolts and washers are rated to a 200,000 PSI tensile strength.
The ARP Ford Powerstroke Crankshaft Balancer Bolt Kit includes:
- Four (M12 x 1.25) 8740 Pro Series balancer bolts.
- Four 8740 parallel ground washers.
- One 1/2 oz. packet of ARP Ultra-Torque fastener
This ARP Harmonic Damper bolt Kit is designed for the following Ford Powerstroke engines.
- 2011 to current model Ford 6.7L Powerstroke turbo deisels.
- engine 6.7L
- Flow Rate
- Item Number 150-25044
- make Ford
- model F250 | F350 | F450 | F550
- year 2011 | 2012 | 2013 | 2014 | 2015 | 2016
- Manufacturer Part No ARP 150-2504
- Product Application 2011 to current Ford 6.7L Powerstroke Diesels
- height 10
- width 10
- brand ARP
- Part Number
- manufacturer ARP
- Beam Pattern
- Product Note