ARP Ford 6.0L & 6.4L Powerstroke Diesel Harmonic Balancer Bolt Kit
As the crankshaft in your Ford Powerstroke flexes and twists, the harmonic balancer absorbs incredible amounts of kinetic energy. To ensure that the balancer is locked in position, ARP has developed this ultra strong Powerstroke Diesel Damper Bolt Kit with 200,000 psi bolts that let you exert maximum clamping force.These mounting bolts ensure the retention of your harmonic balancer to the crankshaft.
Ford Powerstroke Diesel Harmonic Balancer Bolt Kit Features:
- 1/4" thick stud
- Wide area washer
- Extra tall 12-point bolt head.
- Accepts a deep socket and eliminates the worry of stripping the head.
- Bolts and washers are rated to a 200,000 PSI tensile strength.
The ARP Ford Powerstroke Crankshaft Balancer Bolt Kit includes:
- Four (M12 x 1.25) 8740 Pro Series balancer bolts.
- Four 8740 parallel-ground washers.
- One 1/2 oz. Packet of ARP Ultra-Torque fastener
The ARP 150-2505 Harmonic Damper Bolt Kit applications:
- 2003 to 2009 Ford 6.0L turbo diesels.
- 2008 to 2010 Ford 6.4L turbo diesels.
ARP Ford 6.0 & 6.4L Powerstroke Diesel Harmonic Damper Bolt Kit is MADE IN THE USA!
- engine 6.0L | 6.4L
- Flow Rate
- Item Number 150-25054
- make Ford
- model F250 | F350 | F450 | F550
- year 2003 | 2004 | 2005 | 2006 | 2007 | 2008 | 2009 | 2010
- Manufacturer Part No ARP 150-2505
- Product Application 2003 to 2010 Ford 6.0L Powerstroke and 6.4L Powerstoke Diesel engines.
- height 10
- width 10
- brand ARP
- Part Number
- manufacturer ARP
- Beam Pattern
- Product Note