The ARP 150-2802 Ford 6.0L and 6.4L Powerstroke Flywheel Bolt Kit applications:
- 2003 to 2009 versions of the Ford 6.0L Powerstroke diesel engine.
- 2008 to 2010 versions of the Ford 6.4L Powerstroke diesel engine.
The ARP 150-2802 Powerstroke Diesel Fly Wheel Bolt Kit plays a significant role in the performance and safety of both street and race trucks. This ARP Pro Series Flywheel Bolt Kit is highly recommended when you increase the power levels of your Ford powerstroke diesel engine. You can forget about shearing a flywheel bolt after you install these super secure ARP 150-2802 Powerstroke Flywheel Bolts. There are no better flywheel bolts available then the ARP 150-2802 PFlywheel Bolts Kit.
These ARP 150-2802 Ford Powerstroke Pro Series Diesel Flywheel Bolt features:
- The Tall, flat, 12-point bolt head
- Flywheel Bolts are larger than the stock shank diameter
- Increased flywheel bolt strength
- The Flywheel bolts provide an improved flywheel register.
- Super high strength 200,000 psi rating
- Bolts are coated with a Black oxide coating for corrosion resistance.
The ARP Ford 6.0L and 6.4L Powerstroke Flywheel bolt kit contains:
- 10 ARP Pro Series M10 X 2.015" U.H.L bolts
- 10 ARP 8740 Alloy Chamfered Washers
- One 1/2 ounce packet of ARP Ultra-Torque assembly lubricant.
ARP 150-2802 Diesel Flywheel Bolt Kit is MADE IN THE USA!
- engine 6.0L Powerstroke | 6.4L Powerstroke
- Flow Rate
- Item Number ARP 150-2802
- make Ford
- model F250 | F350 | F450 | F550
- year 2003 | 2004 | 2005 | 2006 | 2007 | 2008 | 2009 | 2010
- Manufacturer Part No 150-2802
- Product Application 2003 to 2010 Ford 6.0L Powerstroke and 6.4L Powerstrokes with Manual Transmissions
- height 2
- width 7
- brand ARP
- Part Number
- manufacturer ARP
- Beam Pattern
- Product Note