ARP 230-2901 Flex Plate Bolt Kit
The ARP 230-2901 Chevrolet / GMC Duramax Diesel Flex Plate Bolt Kit applications:
- 2001 to 2016 6.6L GMC Duramax Diesel models with the Allison transmission.
- 2001 to 2016 6.6L Chevy Duramax Diesel models with the Allison transmission.
ARP the world leader in fastener technology now has the 230-2901 Pro Series flexplate bolt kit for the Chevrolet and GMC Duramax diesel applications equipped with an automatic transmission. This ARP Flexplate Bolt Kit is made for the 2001 to 2010 GMC models powered with the 6.6L Duramax. ARP Flexplate Bolt Kits are Proudly Made In The USA at their Santa Paula, CA production facility. There is no better flex plate stud available then the ARP Duramax Bolt Kit.This Duramax Diesel Flexplate Pro Series Bolt Kit plays an important role in the performance and safety of both street and race trucks.
These 230-2901 Duramax Diesel Automotic Transmission Flexplate Bolts features:
- An exclusive, flat, 12-point head design and larger than stock shank diameter
- Increased strength and improved flywheel register.
- Eight Flex Plate Bolts are contained in this kit.
Reasons why you need to install the ARP Flexplate Bolt Kit:
You can forget about the problem of shearing a flex plate bolt after you install these ARP 230-2901 super strong 200,000 psi rated GMC Duramax Diesel Flex Plate Bolts. Installation of these high performance Flexplate Bolts is recommended when you increase the power level of your 6.6L Duramax diesel engine.
Simply stated, there is not a better flywheel stud kit on the market then the ARP 230-2901 6.6L Duramax Diesel Flexplate Bolt Kit. Then each stud in this kit for the Duramax is placed vertically in special racks and precisely heat-treated to 200,000 psi. After the heat treating the ARP 230-2901 Duramax Diesel Flexplate Bolts are thread rolled which gives them superior fatigue strength.
NOTE: ARP has designed these 230-2901 flex-plate bolts with an under head length of 40.64 millimeters or 1.6". These 6.6L Duramax Diesel Flex Plate / Flywheel bolts are M16 x 1.5
- engine 6.6L
- Flow Rate
- Item Number ARP 230-290112
- make Chevy
- model 2500 | 3500
- year 2001 | 2002 | 2003 | 2004 | 2005 | 2006 | 2007 | 2008 | 2009 | 2010
- Manufacturer Part No ARP 230-2901
- Product Application 2001 to Current Model Chevy / GMC Duramax with the Allison Transmission
- height 8
- width 8
- brand ARP
- Part Number
- manufacturer ARP
- Beam Pattern
- Product Note