ARP 250-4205 6.0L Powerstroke Diesel Custom Age 625+ Head Stud Kit
This ARP 250-4205 6.0L Powerstroke Diesel Stud Kit constructed of the Custom Age 625 Plus superalloy for maximum strength. There is no better Ford 6.0L powerstroke head stud available then the ARP 250-4205 Custom Age 625 Plus 6.0L Powerstroke Diesel Head Stud Kit.
ARP 250-4205 2003 to 2009 Ford 6.0L Powerstroke Diesel Head Stud Kit applications.
- Powerstroke 6.0L F250, F350, F450, F550, & F650
- Powerstroke 6.0L E250 & E350 Econoline Vans
The ARP Ford 6.0L Powerstroke Custom Age 625+® Head Stud Kit contains:
- Twenty Custom Age 625+® head studs
- Twenty parallel ground washers
- Twenty 8740 chrome moly steel 12 point nuts
- Ten 8740 bolts and washers to secure the intake side of the head to the block
- 1/2 oz. pack of ARP Ultra-Torque fastener assembly lubricant.
ARP 250-4205 Custom Age 625+ 6.0L Powerstroke Diesel Head Stud Kit fasteners benefits:
- Finished in a Black oxide coating for corrosion resistance and abrasion resistance.
- Constructed with the ARP Custom Age 625+ alloy.
- Strength rating of 260,000 to 280,000 psi.
- Proper Cylinder head alignment and gasket mating are a snap.
- Made In The USA in Santa Paula, CA.
- There are no stronger cylinder head studs available than the ARP 247-4204 Custom Age 625 Plus Ford Powerstroke Diesel Head Studs.
- 6.0L Powerstroke Diesel Head Stud Kit includes 12-pt nuts & parallel ground washer.
This ARP 250-4205 6.0L Powerstroke Head Stud Kit is required when you produce boost levels over 40 PSI in your 6.0L Powerstroke. Without the ARP Diesel Head Stud Kit, you run a real risk of stretching your stock head bolts causing head gasket failure. Installation of the ARP 250-4205 Ford 6.0L Powerstroke Diesel Head Stud Kit is good insurance against head gasket failure. There is not a better head stud kit on the market then the Custom Age 625 Plus Powerstroke Diesel Head Stud Kit. These ultra high strength studs are placed vertically in special racks and precisely heat-treated to a 260,000 plus psi rating. After the heat treating the ARP 6.0L Powerstroke Headstuds are thread rolled which gives them superior fatigue strength.
NOTE: All ARP Products are a Non-Returnable Item once the factory packaging has been opened.
- engine 6.0L
- Flow Rate
- Item Number ARP 250-420510
- make Ford
- model E-Series | Excursion | F250 | F350
- year 2003 | 2004 | 2005 | 2006 | 2007
- Manufacturer Part No 250-4205
- Product Application 2003 to 2009 Ford 6.0L Powerstroke Diesel Engines
- height 3
- width 6
- brand ARP
- Part Number
- manufacturer ARP
- Beam Pattern
- Product Note