ARP 250-6302 7.3L Powerstroke Diesel Connection Rod Bolt Kit
ARP 250-6302 Ford Powerstroke Diesel Rod Bolt Kit applications:
- 2001 to 2003 Ford 7.3L Powerstroke Turbo Diesel with Powered Metal Connecting Rods.
Features of the ARP 250-6302 7.3L Powerstroke Diesel Rod Bolt Kit:
- Is a High Performance connecting rod bolt kit.
- Constructed with the ARP2000 alloy.
- Provides a tensile strength in the 220,000 psi range.
- Nearly five times more reliable than stock bolts.
- This is an American Made product.
The ARP 250-6302 7.3L Powerstroke Diesel Rod Bolts kit contains:
- 16 ARP Rod Bolts
- 1 ARP Fastener Lubricant
- Installation Instructions
The ARP 250-6302 Powerstroke Diesel Rod Bolt Kit is a must have for a high horsepower 7.3L Powerstroke engine.
NOTE: This ARP Ford 7.3L Powerstroke Rod Bolts Kit is designed for the 7.3L With Powdered Metal Roads Only!
- engine 6.0L
- Flow Rate
- Item Number ARP 250-630212
- make Ford
- model F250 | F350 | F450 | F550
- year 2003 | 2004 | 2005 | 2006 | 2007 | 2008 | 2009 | 2010
- Manufacturer Part No 250-6302
- Product Application 2001 to 2003 Ford 7.3L Powerstroke
- height 1
- width 6
- brand ARP
- Part Number
- manufacturer ARP
- Beam Pattern
- Product Note