7.3L Powerstroke Diesel Connection Rod Bolt Kit
ARP 250-6303 Ford Powerstroke Diesel Rod Bolt Kit applications:
- 1994 to 2000 Ford 7.3L Powerstroke Turbo Diesel.
Features of the ARP 250-6303 7.3L Powerstroke Diesel Rod Bolt Kit:
- Is a High Performance connecting rod bolt kit for the 7.3L Powerstroke diesel engine.
- Constructed with the ARP2000 alloy.
The ARP Rod Bolts provide a tensile strength in the 220,000 psi range.
- Nearly five times more reliable than stock bolts.
- ARP Rod Bolts are an American Made product.
The ARP 250-6303 7.3L Powerstroke Diesel Rod Bolts Kit contains:
- 16 ARP Rod Bolts
- 1 ARP Fastener Lubricant
- Installation Instructions
The ARP 250-6302 Powerstroke Diesel Rod Bolt Kit is a must have for a high horsepower 7.3L Powerstroke engine.
NOTE: This ARP Ford 7.3L Powerstroke Rod Bolts Kit is designed for the 7.3L With Increased Power Levels!
- engine 7.3L
- Flow Rate
- Item Number ARP 250-630312
- make Ford
- model F250 | F350 | F450 | F550
- year 1994 | 1995 | 1996 | 1997 | 1998 | 1998.5 | 1999 | 2000
- Manufacturer Part No 250-6303
- Product Application 1994 to 2000 Ford 7.3L Powerstroke
- height 1
- width 6
- brand ARP
- Part Number
- manufacturer ARP
- Beam Pattern
- Product Note