Baja Designs OnX6 20" LED Light Bars
After years of engineering and advances in LED technology, the light scientists at Baja Designs can proudly say that LED lights are officially the future of off road racing. The newest LED light series known as the OnX6 Series LED Light Bar is the only light bar on the market that has the distance of an 8 HID with the smooth spread of a LED. Each of the two ten inch increments produces a concentrated beam of 7350 Lumens. Countless hours of testing and preparation have ensured that the Baja Designs OnX6 is perfect for racers and enthusiasts that need a vast amount of light for all types of terrain and conditions.
Baja Designs OnX6 20" LED Light Bar models:
- Baja Designs 452001 OnX6 20" High-Speed Spot LED Light Bar
- Baja Designs 452003 OnX6 20" Driving/Combo LED Light Bar
- Baja Designs 452004 OnX6 20" Wide Driving LED Light Bar
- Baja Designs 452014 OnX6 20" Amber Wide Driving LED Light Bar
Why should you purchase the highest quality LED Light Bar on the market?
- The OnX6 20" LED light bar utilizes 12 Cree XM-L2 LED's that produce useable light at 5000k.
- Complimented by a kind user changeable optics that have been specifically designed for the OnX6 Series provides HID like distance projection.
- Offers the Highest Lumen output for a 20" LED Lightbar.
- You are purchasing the farthest projecting LED light on the market.
Features of the OnX6 20" Series LED Light Bar:
- Both Spot and Horizontal Spread Optics can be combined in one lamp for increased diversity.
- Satisfaction Is Guarantee Baja Designs offers a 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
- Limited Lifetime Warranty Complete Purchase Protection
- uService® Replaceable Lenses and Optics are end user serviceable.
- ClearView® All The Light, Right Where You Need It.
- MoistureBlock Waterproof, Rain Proof, Submersible
- CopperDrive Only LED Driven At 100%
- 5000K Daylight The Natural Color Output of Daylight offers Less Driver Fatigue
- Integrated Thermal Heat Management System.
- IP69K Certified Submersible to a depth of 9 feet.
- IK10 (Mechanical Impact Testing)
- Vibration Rating: 7.7Grms
- Operating Temperature: -40 Celsius to +80 Celsius
- Hard-coated User Changeable Polycarbonate Lens
Baja Designs OnX6 20" Series LED Light Bar Specifications:
- Dimming: Accessible Medium (Dust) and Strobe Modes
- Total Lumen Output: 14,700 Lumens
- Power Consumption: 126 watts at 10.5 Amps
- Emitter: 12 CREE XM-L2 LED's at 5000 Kelvin
- 20 Long X 4.29 High X 2.69 Inches Deep
- 49,930 hour LED life expectancy
- Weight: 7.85 pounds
- Front Lens: Hard Coated Polycarbonate - Interchangeable Lens
- OnX6 Housing: Aircraft Grade Extruded Aluminum w/Mil-Spec Hard Anodized Coating that's Laser Etched
- OnX6 Bezel: Billet Machined Aluminum
- Hardware & Bracket Material: Stainless Steel
- Constructed with a Built-In Over-voltage Protection
- IP69K Waterproof up to 9ft
- Pressure Washable LED Light
- IK10 Compliant (Mechanical Impact Testing)
These 20" OnX6 LED Light Bars Exceed the MIL-STD810G requirements for:
- Low-Temperature Test
- High Temperature Test
- Temperature & Humidity Test
- Thermal Shock Cycling Test
- Dust Test
- Random Vibration Test
- Mechanical Shock Test
- Low-Pressure Test
- Drip Box Water Test
Baja Designs OnX6 20" LED Light Bar Patterns:
- Baja Designs 452001 High-Speed Spot: This pattern also known as a pencil beam pattern disperses a longer and narrower beam focus that allows the driver to see further down the road or trail. The 6 Degree Spot design is ideal for long range projection and aims to be used in conjunction with another beam pattern for wide area light projection.
Baja Designs 452003 Driving/Combo: This pattern allows for maximum trail coverage in a single light. The Driving/Combo pattern is equipped with both the Wide Driving 42° projection and the spot 6° projection optics to provide you with a smooth blend of light for both near field applications and distance lighting for a soft blend of multi-purpose illumination.
- Baja Designs 452004 Wide Driving: This pattern offers the most evenly distributed light pattern of the group. These beams are designed for near field and cornering applications. Also, this beam is great in dusty or foggy conditions. Due to its horizontal dispersion, this light should always be used in conjunction with other beams to provide the best possible lighting effect. Baja Designs Wide Driving beams have a 42-degree pattern.
- Baja Designs 452014 Amber Wide Driving: This pattern offers the most evenly distributed light pattern of the group. These beams are designed for near field and cornering applications where visibility is limited. The Amber Wide Driving Beam is beam pattern of choice in is great in dusty, snow, or foggy conditions. Due to its flat horizontal dispersion, this light should always be used in conjunction with other beams to provide the best possible lighting effect. Baja Designs Wide Driving beams have a 42-degree pattern.
- engine 1.8L | 1000 | 1000R | 11.1L | 12.7L | 14L | 2.0L | 2.2L | 2.5L | 2.7L | 2.8L | 2500 | 262 | 290-350 | 3.0L | 3.6L | 3.9L | 326 | 3304 | 3306 | 330C | 333C | 3406 | 3408 | 350 | 3500 | 3508 | 3508B | 3512 | 3512B | 3516 | 3516B | 389 | 4.0L | 4.6L | 4.8L | 400 | 400-475 | 409 | 4500 | 455 | 4BT | 4G63 | 4G63/T | 5.3L | 5.4L | 5.7L | 5.9 | 5.9L | 5500 | 6.0L | 6.0L Powerstroke | 6.2L | 6.4L | 6.4L Powerstroke | 6.5L | 6.6L | 6.6L Duramax | 6.7L | 6.7L Powerstroke | 6.8L | 660 | 6BT | 7.3L | 700 | 8.2L | 8.3L | 800 | 855 | 9.0L | 900 | All Diesel Engines | B Series | B16 | B18 | C10 | C12 | C13 | C15 | C16 | DSM I-4 2.0L | ISB | ISB5.9 | ISB6.7L | ISC | ISF | ISL | ISLE | ISM | ISX | K19 | K6 | KTA38 | KTA50 | KV38 | KV50 | L10 | LS | M11 | Marine Diesel | N14 | NTC | PX8 | QSB | QSC | QSF | QSL | QSX | QSZ13 | RZR800 | RZR800-4 | Series 71 | T444E | V28 | XP1000 | XP900 | 5.9L Cummins | 7.3L Powerstroke | 6.7L Cummins
- Flow Rate
- Item Number BD OnX6 20"36
- make 800 | Allison | Arctic Cat | Audi | BMW | CanAm | Caterpillar | Chevy | Chevy/GM | Chrysler | Cummins | Detroit Diesel | Dodge | FASS | Ford | Freightliner | Glacier | GM | Honda | International | Jeep | Kawasaki | Komatsu | Lexus | Lincoln | Mercedes | Mitsubishi | Plimouth | Polaris | Pontiac | Porsche | Ram | Sprinter | Sterling | Subaru | Toyota | Volvo | VW | Yamaha | Universal
- model 1000 | 1000XZT | 1500 | 1500 Mega Cab | 1500 Silverado | 2500 | 2500HD | 3500 | 3500HD | 3600 | 3700 | 3800 | 4.8L | 4500 | 4700 | 4Runner | 5.3L | 5.7L | 5.9L | 5500 | 6.0L | 6.2L | 6.7L | 60 Series LandCruiser | A3 | A4 | A6 | Accord | ALL | B5254 | Bronco | Canyon | Cayenne | Charger | Cherokee | Civic | CJ | Colorado | Comanche | Commander | Corrado | CRV | Cummins | D150 | D250 | D350 | Diesel | Duramax | E-Series | E250 | E350 | Evolution | Excursion | Expedition | F100 | F150 | F250 | F350 | F450 | F550 | FJ Cruiser | FJSquadron | Galant | Golf | Golf Mk3 | Golf Mk4 | Golf Mk5 | Grand Cherokee | GrandCherokee | Impreza | Intergra | ISX12 | ISX12G | ISX15 | Jetta | Jetta Mk3 | Jetta Mk4 | JK | Lancer | Lancer Evolution X | LandCruiser | LandCruiser 100 | LandCruiser 100 Series | LandCruiser 200 | LandCruiser 80 | LandCruiser 80 Series | LandCruiser100 | Laser | legacy | LS1 | LS3 | LX450 | LX470 | LX570 | Maverick | MaverickX3 | Mustang | Navigator | New Beetle | Outback | Passat | Passat CC | Passat NMS | Phaeton | Power Wagon | Powerstroke | ProMaster | Prowler | Q7 | Ram | Ranger | Raptor | Razor | Rhino | RZR | RZR-S | RZR1000 | RZR41000 | RZR4Turbo | RZR800 | RZR800-4 | RZR900 | RZR900XP | RZRTurbo | RZRXP1000 | RZRXP900 | Sharan | Sierra | Silverado | Suburban HD | Tacoma | Tahoe | Teryx | Teryx4 | Tigan | Touareg | Toyota | Transporter | TT | Tundra | W150 | W250 | W350 | Wos | Wrangler JK | X15 | X3 | X5 | XP | XP700 | XP800 | XP900 | XTZ | Yukon | YXZ1000R | Big Rig Class 8
- year 1963 | 1964 | 1965 | 1966 | 1967 | 1968 | 1969 | 1970 | 1971 | 1972 | 1973 | 1974 | 1975 | 1976 | 1977 | 1978 | 1979 | 1980 | 1981 | 1982 | 1983 | 1984 | 1985 | 1985.5 | 1986 | 1987 | 1988 | 1989 | 1990 | 1991 | 1992 | 1993 | 1994 | 1995 | 1996 | 1997 | 1998 | 1998.5 | 1999 | 2000 | 2001 | 2002 | 2002.5 | 2003 | 2003.5 | 2004 | 2004.5 | 2005 | 2005.5 | 2006 | 2006.5 | 2007 | 2007.5 | 2008 | 2008.5 | 2009 | 2010 | 2011 | 2012 | 2013 | 2014 | 2015 | 2016 | 2016.5 | 2017 | 2018 | 2019 | 2020 | 2021 | 2022 | 2023 | 2024 | 2025 | 2026 | 2027 | 2028 | 2029 | 2030
- Manufacturer Part No BD OnX6 20"
- Product Application Any vehicle requiring additional auxillary lighting
- height 24
- width 5
- brand Baja Designs
- Part Number
- manufacturer Baja Designs
- Beam Pattern
- Product Note