Baja Designs XL80 LED Auxiliary Light Pairs
The Baja Designs XL80 Series LED Light Pair is an ideal HID replacement light that utilizes the trademarked Baja Designs reflector to provide the perfect beam pattern of your choice. This pair of XL80 Series lights is ideal for the enthusiast that requires additional lighting. Ideal for enthusiasts that need a vast amount of light and are looking for something other than a light bar. An industry first 30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee & Limited Lifetime Warranty is included for the ultimate in purchase protection.
These Baja Designs XL80 LED Auxiliary Lights are available as a pair of lights in the beam pattern of your choice to meet your lighting needs. Two lights are always better than one, right? We think so, which is why we’re offering a pair of XL80 LED auxiliary lights with a wiring harness. As a pair of LED lights, these XL80s produce an incredible 9,500-lumen count and a power draw of 80 watts.
Baja Designs XL 80 LED Auxiliary Light Features:
- Satisfaction Is Guaranteed By Baja Designs
- 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
- Manufacturers Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Complete Purchase Protection uService®
- Replaceable Lenses And Optics ClearView®
- Multiple Beam Patterns provide All The Light, Right Where You Need It.
- MoistureBlock™ – Waterproof, Rain Proof, Submersible
- CopperDrive® – Only LED Driven At 100%
- 5000K Daylight – Less Driver Fatigue, Natural Color Specifications
Baja Designs XL80 LED Auxiliary Light Specifications:
- Per Light Out Put of 4,750 Lumens Utilizing 4 Cree LEDs
- Per Light Power Consumption Wattage/Amps: 40W / 3.33A
- Dimensions: 4.43" x 3.65" x 4.43"
- Weight: 2.45 pounds each.
- LED Life Expectancy: 49,930 Hours
- Interchangeable Front Lens: Hard Coated Polycarbonate
- Housing: Hard Anodized & Powder Coated Cast Aluminum
- Billet Machined Aluminum Bezel
- Hardware & Bracket Material: Stainless Steel
- Built-In Overvoltage Protection IP69K
- Waterproof, Submersible to 9ft depth
- IK10 Compliant (Mechanical Impact Testing)
Each Pair of the Baja Designs XL80 Pair light kits contains:
- Two Baja Designs XL80 Series LED Lights in the beam pattern of your choice.
- Two Mounting Brackets
- One Wiring Harness
These pairs of Baja Designs XL80 LED off-road lights are available in the following beam patterns:
- Driving/Combo: Maximum trail coverage in a single light. The Driving/Combo pattern is equipped with both Driving (10°) and Spot (9°) optics to provide you with a smooth blend of light for both near field applications and distance.
- Wide Cornering: BD was the first to develop a pattern specifically for cornering. The Wide Driving pattern offers a 42° flattened horizontal beam for the ultimate in comfort lighting.
- Amber Driving/Combo: The Amber Wide Driving Combination Lens provides the maximum trail coverage in a single light. The Amber Driving/Combo pattern is equipped with both Driving (10°) and Spot (9°) optics to provide you with a smooth blend of light for both near field and distance applications in reduced visibility condition.
- Amber Wide Cornering: BD was the first to develop a pattern specifically for cornering, dust, and/or fog conditions. The Wide Driving pattern offers a 42° flattened horizontal beam for the ultimate in comfort lighting.
- engine 1.8L | 1000 | 1000R | 11.1L | 12.7L | 14L | 2.0L | 2.2L | 2.5L | 2.7L | 2.8L | 2500 | 262 | 290-350 | 3.0L | 3.6L | 3.9L | 326 | 3304 | 3306 | 330C | 333C | 3406 | 3408 | 350 | 3500 | 3508 | 3508B | 3512 | 3512B | 3516 | 3516B | 389 | 4.0L | 4.6L | 4.8L | 400 | 400-475 | 409 | 4500 | 455 | 4BT | 4G63 | 4G63/T | 5.3L | 5.4L | 5.7L | 5.9 | 5.9L | 5500 | 6.0L | 6.0L Powerstroke | 6.2L | 6.4L | 6.4L Powerstroke | 6.5L | 6.6L | 6.6L Duramax | 6.7L | 6.7L Powerstroke | 6.8L | 660 | 6BT | 7.3L | 700 | 8.2L | 8.3L | 800 | 855 | 9.0L | 900 | All Diesel Engines | B Series | B16 | B18 | C10 | C12 | C13 | C15 | C16 | DSM I-4 2.0L | ISB | ISB5.9 | ISB6.7L | ISC | ISF | ISL | ISLE | ISM | ISX | K19 | K6 | KTA38 | KTA50 | KV38 | KV50 | L10 | LS | M11 | Marine Diesel | N14 | NTC | PX8 | QSB | QSC | QSF | QSL | QSX | QSZ13 | RZR800 | RZR800-4 | Series 71 | T444E | V28 | XP1000 | XP900 | 5.9L Cummins | 7.3L Powerstroke | 6.7L Cummins
- Flow Rate
- Item Number BD XL80PAIR8
- make 800 | Allison | Arctic Cat | Audi | BMW | CanAm | Caterpillar | Chevy | Chevy/GM | Chrysler | Cummins | Detroit Diesel | Dodge | FASS | Ford | Freightliner | Glacier | GM | Honda | International | Jeep | Kawasaki | Komatsu | Lexus | Lincoln | Mercedes | Mitsubishi | Plimouth | Polaris | Pontiac | Porsche | Ram | Sprinter | Sterling | Subaru | Toyota | Volvo | VW | Yamaha | Universal
- model 1000 | 1000XZT | 1500 | 1500 Mega Cab | 1500 Silverado | 2500 | 2500HD | 3500 | 3500HD | 3600 | 3700 | 3800 | 4.8L | 4500 | 4700 | 4Runner | 5.3L | 5.7L | 5.9L | 5500 | 6.0L | 6.2L | 6.7L | 60 Series LandCruiser | A3 | A4 | A6 | Accord | ALL | B5254 | Bronco | Canyon | Cayenne | Charger | Cherokee | Civic | CJ | Colorado | Comanche | Commander | Corrado | CRV | Cummins | D150 | D250 | D350 | Diesel | Duramax | E-Series | E250 | E350 | Evolution | Excursion | Expedition | F100 | F150 | F250 | F350 | F450 | F550 | FJ Cruiser | FJSquadron | Galant | Golf | Golf Mk3 | Golf Mk4 | Golf Mk5 | Grand Cherokee | GrandCherokee | Impreza | Intergra | ISX12 | ISX12G | ISX15 | Jetta | Jetta Mk3 | Jetta Mk4 | JK | Lancer | Lancer Evolution X | LandCruiser | LandCruiser 100 | LandCruiser 100 Series | LandCruiser 200 | LandCruiser 80 | LandCruiser 80 Series | LandCruiser100 | Laser | legacy | LS1 | LS3 | LX450 | LX470 | LX570 | Maverick | MaverickX3 | Mustang | Navigator | New Beetle | Outback | Passat | Passat CC | Passat NMS | Phaeton | Power Wagon | Powerstroke | ProMaster | Prowler | Q7 | Ram | Ranger | Raptor | Razor | Rhino | RZR | RZR-S | RZR1000 | RZR41000 | RZR4Turbo | RZR800 | RZR800-4 | RZR900 | RZR900XP | RZRTurbo | RZRXP1000 | RZRXP900 | Sharan | Sierra | Silverado | Suburban HD | Tacoma | Tahoe | Teryx | Teryx4 | Tigan | Touareg | Toyota | Transporter | TT | Tundra | W150 | W250 | W350 | Wos | Wrangler JK | X15 | X3 | X5 | XP | XP700 | XP800 | XP900 | XTZ | Yukon | YXZ1000R | Big Rig Class 8
- year 1963 | 1964 | 1965 | 1966 | 1967 | 1968 | 1969 | 1970 | 1971 | 1972 | 1973 | 1974 | 1975 | 1976 | 1977 | 1978 | 1979 | 1980 | 1981 | 1982 | 1983 | 1984 | 1985 | 1985.5 | 1986 | 1987 | 1988 | 1989 | 1990 | 1991 | 1992 | 1993 | 1994 | 1995 | 1996 | 1997 | 1998 | 1998.5 | 1999 | 2000 | 2001 | 2002 | 2002.5 | 2003 | 2003.5 | 2004 | 2004.5 | 2005 | 2005.5 | 2006 | 2006.5 | 2007 | 2007.5 | 2008 | 2008.5 | 2009 | 2010 | 2011 | 2012 | 2013 | 2014 | 2015 | 2016 | 2016.5 | 2017 | 2018 | 2019 | 2020 | 2021 | 2022 | 2023 | 2024 | 2025 | 2026 | 2027 | 2028 | 2029 | 2030
- Manufacturer Part No BX XL80PAIR
- Product Application Any vehicle requiring additional lighting
- height 8
- width 10
- Part Number
- manufacturer Baja Designs
- Beam Pattern
- Product Note