Borgeson 000934 Steering Shaft 1979 to 1991 Chevy and GMC Full Size Trucks.
The Borgeson Replacement Steering Shaft 000937 Fits the following Chevy & GMC vehicles:
- Chevrolet and GMC C10, C20, C30 series trucks.
- Chevrolet and GMC 1500 Series trucks
- Chevrolet and GMC 1500 Suburban series
- Chevrolet and GMC 2500 series trucks
- Chevrolet and GMC 2500 Suburban series
- Chevrolet and GMC 3500 series trucks
The Borgeson 000934 Steering Shaft is a heavy duty telescoping steel intermediate replacement steering shaft that connects the factory steering column to the lower steering shaft. The Borgeson 000934 Steering Shaft for the 1979 to 1991 Chevy / GMC trucks is also known as the Borgeson 934 Intermediate Steering Shaft. You the customer must verify that you have the large diameter GM rag joint with 2.5" center to center bolt spacing to ensure the proper fitment of this shaft.
The Borgeson 000934 Steering Shaft 1979 to 1991 Chevy/GMC features:
- A sealed needle bearing vibration reducer universal joint
- Built as a heavy-duty telescopic shaft assembly for increased safety.
- Installs in 30 minutes with basic hand tools.
- Backed by a Five Year Manufacturers Warranty
- Proudly Made In The USA!
This Borgeson 000934 replacement steering shaft has an improved version of the OEM Vibration Damper.
The Borgeson 000934 Intermediate Telescoping Steering Shaft is MADE IN THE USA!
- engine N/A
- Flow Rate
- Item Number BUC 0009344
- make Chevy | GM
- year 1979 | 1980 | 1981 | 1982 | 1983 | 1984 | 1985 | 1986 | 1987 | 1988 | 1989 | 1990 | 1991
- Manufacturer Part No 000934
- Product Application 1979 to 1991 Full size Chevy & GMC trucks.
- height 4
- width 20
- brand Borgeson Universal
- Part Number
- manufacturer Borgeson Universal
- Beam Pattern
- Product Note