Borgeson 000937 Steering Shaft 1999 to 2008 Chevy/GMC
The Borgeson 000937 Steering Shaft applications:
- 1999 to 2008 Chevy 2500 Series trucks
- 1999 to 2008 GM 2500 Series trucks
- 1999 to 2008 Chevy 3500 Series trucks
- 1999 to 2008 GM 3500 Series trucks
The Borgeson Replacement Steering Shaft 000937 also know as the Borgeson 937 Intermediate Steering Shaft. The Borgeson 000937 Steering Shaft is a heavy duty telescoping steel intermediate replacement steering shaft that connects the factory steering column to the lower steering shaft.
Does your new Chevy or GMC truck have a “clunking or ratcheting” feel in the steering? Many Chevrolet and GMC trucks do have steering issues. These steering issues can be resolved with the installation of the Borgeson 000937 Steering Shaft. By installing the Borgeson 000937 Steering Shaft 1999-2008 Chevy/GMC direct replacement upper steering shaft, you can remove the clunking and sloppy steering.
The Borgeson 000937 Steering Shaft 1999-2008 Chevy/GMC features:
- A sealed needle bearing vibration reducer universal joint
- Built as a heavy-duty telescopic shaft assembly.
- Installs in 30 minutes with basic hand tools.
- Backed By a Five year manufacturers Warranty
- Produdlt Made In The USA!
This Borgeson 000937 Steering Shaft 1999-2008 Chevy/GMC Borgeson 937 Replacement Steering Shaft has an improved version of the OEM Vibration Damper.
- engine N/A
- Flow Rate
- Item Number BUC 00093717
- make Chevy | GM
- year 1999 | 2000 | 2001 | 2002 | 2003 | 2004 | 2005 | 2006 | 2007 | 2008
- Manufacturer Part No 000937
- Product Application 1999 to 2008 GM trucks and SUV's
- height 2
- width 4
- brand Borgeson Universal
- Part Number
- manufacturer Borgeson Universal
- Beam Pattern
- Product Note