The Borgeson Rubber Rag Joint is designed to replace the OEM rag joint discs.
The Borgeson 3.25" Rubber Rag Joint Disk is a replacement Rag joint is made of durable hard rubber. Installation of a new rag joint will reduce vibrations to make the steering feel like new again. This rag joint disk is used on many Dodge, Chevy, Ford, and Jeep vehicles. As your vehicle ages so will the rag joint disk. If you are replacing the steering shaft now is the time thoroughly inspect the condition of the rag joint. If your steering shaft's rag joint shows any sign of degradation, replace it with the rag joint with a Borgeson Universal Replacement Rag Joint.
Borgeson 000941 Replacement Rubber Rag Joint Disk Applications:
- Jeep vehciles requiring a 3.25" diameter rag joint disc.
- Dodge vehciles requiring a 3.25" diameter rag joint disc.
- Ford vehciles requiring a 3.25" diameter rag joint disc.
- Chevy vehciles requiring a 3.25" diameter rag joint disc.
Borgeson 000941 Rubber Rag Joint Specifications:
- 3.25" in outside diameter.
- Comes with safety pins,
- Bolts and hardware.
- Designed as factory replacements rag joint
NOTE: Please make sure that your vehicle has a Rag Joint before ordering this product.
- Flow Rate
- Item Number BUC 0009418
- make Chevy | Dodge | Ford | GM | Jeep
- Manufacturer Part No 000941
- Product Application Any steering shaft that uses a Rag Joint.
- height 4
- width 8
- brand Borgeson Universal
- Part Number
- manufacturer Borgeson Universal
- Beam Pattern
- Product Note