The Borgeson Replacement Steering Shaft 000943 is for the 1979 to 1993 Dodge trucks.
The 000943 Borgeson Extreme Duty Replacement Telescoping Steering Shaft is one of the many Dodge Ram steering shafts available.
This 000943 Borgeson Dodge Replacement Telescoping Steering Shaft is for the following vehicles:
- 1979 to 1993 Dodge D100, D150, D200, D250, D300, D350 trucks.
- 1979 to 1993 Dodge W100, W150, W200, W250, W300, W350 trucks.
- 1979 to 1993 Dodge Ram Charger trucks.
- 1979 to 1981 Plymouth Trail Duster.
The benefits of the Borgeson 000943 Steering Shaft installation:
- Tighter steering and better handling can be felt as soon as the new steering shaft has been installed.
- The Borgeson Dodge Truck replacement truck steering assemblies are easy to install with common hand tools.
- Installation times are between 30 to 40 minutes.
- This is an Extreme Duty Steering Shaft.
- Contains 2 Universal Joints.
- Designed as a telescoping steering shaft.
NOTE: The rag joint must be removed from this telescopic steering shaft to be installed, be sure that your rag joint can be removed before purchase. If you cannot remove the rag joint then you should purchase the Borgeson 000940 steering shaft instead. This Borgeson 943 Replacement Steering Shaft part is an Extreme-Duty Dodge Steering Shaft with 2 Universal Joints making it the is the best choice for 90 percent of 1st Generation Dodge owners.
- engine 1.8L | 1000 | 1000R | 11.1L | 12.7L | 14L | 2.0L | 2.2L | 2.5L | 2.7L | 2.8L | 2500 | 262 | 290-350 | 3.0L | 3.6L | 3.9L | 326 | 3304 | 3306 | 330C | 333C | 3406 | 3408 | 350 | 3500 | 3508 | 3508B | 3512 | 3512B | 3516 | 3516B | 389 | 4.0L | 4.6L | 4.8L | 400 | 400-475 | 409 | 4500 | 455 | 4BT | 4G63 | 4G63/T | 5.3L | 5.4L | 5.7L | 5.9 | 5.9L | 5500 | 6.0L | 6.0L Powerstroke | 6.2L | 6.4L | 6.4L Powerstroke | 6.5L | 6.6L | 6.6L Duramax | 6.7L | 6.7L Powerstroke | 6.8L | 660 | 6BT | 7.3L | 700 | 8.2L | 8.3L | 800 | 855 | 9.0L | 900 | All Diesel Engines | B Series | B16 | B18 | C10 | C12 | C13 | C15 | C16 | DSM I-4 2.0L | ISB | ISB5.9 | ISB6.7L | ISC | ISF | ISL | ISLE | ISM | ISX | K19 | K6 | KTA38 | KTA50 | KV38 | KV50 | L10 | LS | M11 | Marine Diesel | N14 | NTC | PX8 | QSB | QSC | QSF | QSL | QSX | QSZ13 | RZR800 | RZR800-4 | Series 71 | T444E | V28 | XP1000 | XP900 | 5.9L Cummins | 7.3L Powerstroke | 6.7L Cummins
- Flow Rate
- Item Number BUC 00094332
- make Dodge
- model Charger | Ram
- year 1979 | 1980 | 1981 | 1982 | 1983 | 1984 | 1985 | 1986 | 1987 | 1988 | 1989 | 1990 | 1991 | 1992 | 1993
- Manufacturer Part No BUC 000943
- Product Application 1979 to 1993 Dodge trucks and the Plymouth Trailduster
- height 2
- width 4
- brand Borgeson Universal
faq What is the Borgeson Steering Shaft Limited Warranty?
Borgeson will repair or replace any truck replacement steering assembly found to be defective in either material or workmanship within warranty period of 5 Years or 50,000 miles. Any steering shaft assembly that has been abused, altered, or incorrectly installed is not covered under this warranty. Any steering assemblies used in competition are excluded from this warranty.
- Part Number
- manufacturer Borgeson Universal
- Beam Pattern
- Product Note