BORGESON STEERING SHAFT 000945
This Borgeson 000945 Heavy Duty Replacement Telescopic Steering Shaft is for the:
- 1994 Dodge Ram 1500 pickups.
- 1994 Dodge Ram 2500 pickups.
- 1994 Dodge Ram 3500 pickups.
This Borgeson 000945 Heavy Duty Replacement Dodge steering shaft features:
- Contains two precision needle bearing u-joints
- A vibration reducer
- Steering shaft uses a telescoping shaft for additional safety.
- Will accommodate trucks with up to a 4" Body Lift.
- Helps correct the classic Dodge "steering wander."
- Tighter steering and better handling are felt as soon as this replacement steering shaft is installed.
- Easy to install with standard hand tools in 20-30 minutes.
- Your truck will be back on the road with vastly improved handling characteristics.
Dodge Pickups have a type of steering coupler that can show signs of wear in as little as 4500 miles, depending on how the truck is used. Replacing the worn steering shaft with another OEM shaft only gives you a temporary fix.
Borgeson 945 Steering Shaft for the is MADE IN THE USA!
- engine 5.9L
- Flow Rate
- Item Number BUC 00094532
- make Dodge
- model 2500 | 3500
- year 1994
- Manufacturer Part No 000945
- Product Application 1994 Dodge Ram trucks
- height 2
- width 4
- brand Borgeson Universal
faq What is the Borgeson 000945 Steering Shaft Limited Warranty?
Borgeson will repair or replace, at our option, any truck replacement steering assembly found to be defective in either material or workmanship within warranty period of 5 Years or 50,000 miles. Any steering shaft assembly that has been abused, altered, or incorrectly installed is not covered under this warranty. Any steering assemblies used in competition are excluded from this warranty
- Part Number
- manufacturer Borgeson Universal
- Beam Pattern
- Product Note